• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxi

Banned
Despite being more low-key, I think this might be the most loathsome debate I've seen so far. Everyone on that stage is a slimeball.

That jab by Cruz during his closing.

Must've played this during the commercial break:

2016_03_10_23_01_38.jpg

This Ted Cruz booger stuff will go down like Dukkakis' infamous tank photo, right?

kess

So CNN just ran an ad from NumbersUSA

The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) and NumbersUSA were founded and funded by John Tanton, a retired Michigan ophthalmologist who operates a racist publishing company and has written that to maintain American culture, "a European-American majority" is required.

danm999

Pretty sure he doubled down in wanting to hear the other side of the story. Lets see Hillary say that in a million years.

Yeah, then he admitted he was the most pro-Israeli person in the world and was pretending to be neutral as a tactic.

How gullible do you think the Palestinians are?

By the way...

Are these "millions" of people Donald Trump keeps talking about new voters, racists that were previously disenfranchised by Republicans and didn't vote, both, or none of the above?

Is there a source on this claim?

rjinaz

By the way...

Are these "millions" of people Donald Trump keeps talking about new voters, racists that were previously disenfranchised by Republicans and didn't vote, both, or none of the above?

Isn't there record turnout? Probably just doing the math, statistics for the rest of the states assuming the numbers match.

params7

Banned
Yeah, then he admitted he was the most pro-Israeli person in the world and was pretending to be neutral as a tactic.

Where did he say he was pretending? You do realize Rubio and Cruz were attacking Trump from the right on his allegiance to Israel just for saying he'd like to listen to the Palestinians right?

By the way...

Record numbers are switching from democrat to republican. Over 100k just in Michigan alone on Tuesday.

Toxi

Banned
Pretty sure he doubled down in wanting to hear the other side of the story. Lets see Hillary say that in a million years.
Okay, so let's say that Trump is the most reasonable candidate on Palestine even though he said he's more pro-Israel than anyone else.

This is still the same candidate who wants to deport 11 million people, legalize torture, get rid of the EPA, murder the families of terrorists, and increase surveillance on American muslims. Unless you're a single-issue voter when it comes to Palestine, why the hell are you voting for him?

Yeah, I'm sure Hillary doesn't give a fuck about doing any good whatsoever for this country, and the people in it.

Right.
I never said that?

I said she's the one candidate to me (with Rubio) whose clearly bought out by big business and lobbyist's, and their interests comes first.

I don't think Hillary is sincere at all BTW, a true politician.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
The depressing reality that President Obama will be out of office in less than a year is starting to settle in :-(

God help us all if one of these psychos get elected.

Yeah, I'm sure Hillary doesn't give a fuck about doing any good whatsoever for this country, and the people in it.

Right.

Hillary only wants to be the First Woman President for the title and prestige. She will say anything to get it. I don't agree with Bernie's policies but at least he is consistent, Honest and really wants to make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom