• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Playstation 4 To Release On 22nd November In Europe

Dahaka

go go go

tumblr_mrzck2HdyR1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

and people laugh about hungry africans fighting for charity rice deliveries.

Cobano

Neo Member
In Denmark, the distributor Sony made a deal with has only allowed 3 major outlets to carry the PS4 and those places are pretty much sold out. So if you've pre-ordered ANYWHERE else you are pretty fucked, as those places need to find different outlets to get their PS4.

So I'm not even sure to be getting a PS4 this month =/

Scandinavia... How hard is it to just properly inform retailers in time so that us consumers can make a good choice. Instead all I can do now is hope I get the system for release.

Finland says the Killzone bundle, that only comes with the game, comes out 2 weeks after the initial release date.

And we dont get the 2 Dualshock + Killzone bundle at all :/

Oh man is that 100% confirmed or just a placeholder date? Cause I know they've been talking about 2 weeks after release for the bundle here too, but that's not official yet.

mrlovepump

Neo Member
The killzone bundle thing has be nervous.

Would be very annoyed if I did my swap on ShopTo from a vanilla ps4 to the KZ game only one to save £5 or whatever it was to end up loosing out on launch day goodness.

Ah well. Guess there are more important things in life.

Cyborg

Every marketing output is based on a release 29th. No way they will change it, it would cost to much

mrlovepump

Neo Member
Every marketing output is based on a release 29th. No way they will change it, it would cost to much

Indeed however there would be some great PR with it though. "We are ready, are you?" and the between the lines message that they are totally in control where as the competition is only just making it to market etc.

They could potentially just release preorders a week early too in order to get the net buzzing about it to people are foaming for it come the standard release.

all bs though as its obviously not happening.

bryanee

Man it would be interesting seeing both the Xbone and PS4 launch the same day here. Not happening though.

Goldrusher

Sony should just let the stores sell the consoles as they get them.

They're all pre-orders and the price is fixed. No store will be hurt if another store sells early.

There's no need to hold them back until November 29.

As awesome as this would be were it true, there was never any chance. Retailers would tear Sony a new one, since they've been working on setting up the midnight openings for months, getting rotas laid out and organising with town centres. Not to mention customers like me who have organised the Friday off work.

mrlovepump

Neo Member
I just raised a ticket with shopTo and they said there have been some changes and they will announce in due course.

Oh wait I am dreaming.

Top Bottom