• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SaGa 25th anniversary livestream on Dec. 14 (NicoNico)

L~A

Given that tweet, it should certainly be multiplatform. I wonder if 3DS could be one of the platforms (something like PSV/PS4/3DS) just because of what Kawazu said back last year.

The way his comment is worded makes me think it might be Sony/Nintendo multiplat. Kinda weird to say 'oh things are changing now we need to go multiplat' after mentionning the exclusivity of the previous games.

Then again, my money is still on PS3/4/V.

Oregano

Going for Vita/PS4. Surprising after the 3DS comment.

This probably gives a good indication for what SE considers multiplatform for DQXI.

JB2448

Ten minutes until the first part starts, if people wanted to watch a playthrough of the first SaGa. Otherwise, we've still got seven hours.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Soooo excited.

Let's revisit a GAF SaGa Moment right here -> this <- Right there.

Self promotion.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
If there are too many people you can be booted by a premium member.
I've been going strong for ten minutes, bless Kawazu.

Reveirg

If there are too many people you can be booted by a premium member.
I've been going strong for ten minutes, bless Kawazu.

Weird thing is I haven't been able to get 5 seconds of image so far. I normally get by and only have to quit/refresh every ~15 minutes for nico streams. Meh.

L~A

Actually, the cap is only for non-premium members.

I suspect it'll only get worse as we get closer to the main part. I wonder if anyone has set up a mirror stream? I have no idea how to do that, and not sure my internet connection could handle that anyway...

L~A

Wow, that's some dedication ;)

Anyway, it all starts now... though they seem to be running late :p

Oh, Ito's performance already?

The boring part just ended and the console wars started in the comments. 3DS and PS4 seem to have a good amount of followers there. xD

Dugna

I just noticed something but, there is a ton of anniversaries this year for many studios and games. 2014-2015 should turn out well if all of these have great announcements with them.

anderedna

Is there alternate stream for this. I think the stream so crowded now thus require premium to get a seat.

BTW, any interesting announcement so far?

New promotion with Saga prefecture, "Romancing Saga-prefecture 2"
featuring specially painted JR train

23Zy0tA.jpg

QidfDs9.jpg

Live concert by Kenji Ito in May 2015.
"Re:birth II" CD announced for 2015

May16

Is Romancing Saga 1 SNES any different from ps2, aside from the obvious?

Very.

The world and characters are the same, story has a lot of the same bits, but PS2 version includes gameplay elements from later games:

TheHistoryofSaGa said:
Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song has been described by its developers as a functional compilation of the SaGa series. Ingredients include all the best features of previous entries into the series: The story and characters of the original, with super-updated graphics and extra quests; the mid-battle skill learning of Romancing SaGa 2, now called a “glimmer;” The growth system of Romancing SaGa 3; The free scenario, Life Point, and combo systems, as used in SaGa Frontier; the Sketch Motion cinema graphics from Unlimited Saga; probably others that slipped by my SaGa radar.

Top Bottom