• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Spicer thinks that SNL is being mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korigama

We already know he holds grudges and has vendettas. Who cares? Fuck him. If we're stuck in this shit for 4-8 years anyway, we might as well do everything we can to make his life a living hell.

I hope SNL goes even harder. I hope everyone does.
All of this. He and every single person aligned with him deserves worse.

Kayhan

MnEbddm.gif

LOL

Sean Spicer doesn't seem like that bad of a dude. The dipping dots thing and this show he's a pretty good sport. Too bad he's the mouthpiece of this administration.

Aselith

Sean Spicer doesn't seem like that bad of a dude. The dipping dots thing and this show he's a pretty good sport. Too bad he's the mouthpiece of this administration.

Wait I hadn't heard about this lol. He's such a weird dude, he was either going to be a serial murder or a mouthpiece for a tyrant. Hopefully, he's not both.

Apathy

thin skin idiots, all of them. Spicer, from day 0, that Saturday before even his first briefing, was unqualified for the job.

Jobbs

Banned
if SNL did an unflattering portrayal of me and I was asked about it I'd say it was funny and I got a kick out of being the subject of a sketch

the end

no whining

Chumley

Banned
At least he allowed a laugh and smile when the guy asked him about it. Maybe he has a sense of humor, unlike Donald.

Gutek

They're such crybabies, it's incredible.

They trample on people's rights, downplay the effect (OH, ITS ONLY 109 PEOPLE!!!), and then cry about a fucking comedy show that made fun of them. It's insane. INSANE.

SNL has been so bad for so long, they should thank their lucky stars trump has given them so much free press this year. shit i'd take mad TV reruns over any snl from the past decade and a half

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I still think we're going to find out Trump is an exec producer or something on this show. There's no other reason to keep mentioning it. It's like getting upset that Mad Magazine made fun of you. I mean it's 2017, who gives a shit.

Aselith

I still think we're going to find out Trump is an exec producer or something on this show. There's no other reason to keep mentioning it. It's like getting upset that Mad Magazine made fun of you. I mean it's 2017, who gives a shit.

Did you not realize that he's a nutjob yet?

Of course he was leaving church.

Either way, happy that he at least is somewhat of a good sport about it, unlike his boss.

Trump, Spicer, Bannon, and Davos. Have they done Kellyanne Conway yet?

Kate McKinnon has played her for a couple sketches. She does okay, not her best impression.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I've started watching SNL for the first time since Ferrell left thanks to what a great job they're doing with Trump and his crew of flunkies.

Buckle

It actually sounds like he finds it amusing. The advice on gum chewing indicates that.
Its his stupid way of deflecting (like with the The Onion tweet) to make it look like its not getting under his skin and if theres anything I feel like we can gleam from him by the way he talks and gets overly defensive to the press, I'd say he's not as in on the joke as he likes to say he is.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
He has to say that, Trump is thin skinned and watches Spicer like a hawk for some reason.

It is telling that he is more light hearted about the one that mocks himself, which for most people would be the harder one to laugh about.

Remember, no one ever makes fun of the current President. It'd just be mean and biased.

what world do people live in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom