• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Spicer thinks that SNL is being mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadybiz

Yeah it seemed that he was a pretty good sport about his own portrayal....I wonder if he felt that he HAD to say something about their portrayal of Trump. Not that that would give him a pass...no one put a gun to his head and made him work for Trump.

White House rattled by McCarthy's spoof of Spicer
More than being lampooned as a press secretary who makes up facts, it was Spicer’s portrayal by a woman that was most problematic in the president’s eyes, according to sources close to him. And the unflattering send-up by a female comedian was not considered helpful for Spicer’s longevity in the grueling, high-profile job, where he has struggled to strike the right balance between representing an administration that considers the media the "opposition party," and developing a functional relationship with the press.

Yeah....

I think it should be Rosie O'Donnell.
8ENAsik.gif

I like that he thought his own impression was funny. Makes me think he does have a soul deep down inside his body somewhere.

I hate that he went out of his way to criticize Baldwin's impression of Trump. It's like he's deathly afraid of Trump.

Y'know Sean Spicer and the administration you work for... you know who ELSE has been really mean?

I'm pretty sure SNL isn't actively destroying people's lives but denying US entry to green-card holders, or refusing to accept refugees, or taking away people's healthcare, or any number of other things.

But sure... I guess SNL is the one being mean.

watershed

Banned
It really has to be Rosie now. It's too perfect not to do. I hope she wants to, and I hope the SNL producers check online and see the desire for this to happen.

Fury451

Banned
Seems like he has a good sense of humor about himself.

Probably can't laugh at Trump stuff because Trump will nuke his job if he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom