• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus announced for PS4/Vita

StayDead

EXTREMELY NSFW

A single frame in the new trailer!

Incoming shitstorm

VhG5wan.jpg

l....l....l...leeeeeeeeeeeewd~!

but I approve

SerTapTap

Watching the trailer, this is pretty-JESUS CHRIST. I hope you can turn off those fucking terrifying hands in the dressroom. I mean, not that I would see them...

MiszMasz

You know, it really is great to see so many posting here, having Shinovi Versus/Dekamori available in the west must have bolstered our numbers considerably, here's hoping this trend continues. <3

There are two kinds of people in the world.
Those who love Life and Hometown, and those who don't
know what they are, yet.

Wait what yumi gif ? WHAT DID I MISS ?

Watching the trailer, this is pretty-JESUS CHRIST. I hope you can turn off those fucking terrifying hands in the dressroom. I mean, not that I would see them...

Try to imagine they are Mickey Mouse's hands and it becomes much more funny :D

Isotope

Like Digital said, you could literally Google "Kotaku, Shinovi Versus Fish Boobs", and you'd find the gif with some investigating.

Hurray, member status at long last, thank you life and hometown for this opportunity!

I'm looking back nostalgically at earlier posts of mine now and these just might have been the greatest gaming pick ups of all time for me.

..boy, what a month March 2013 was!
What's that thing behind SK:SV? Is that the book that comes with the US special edition?

Chrom

What's that thing behind SK:SV? Is that the book that comes with the US special edition?

I believe that's the artbook included with the Japanese version of Shinovi Versus. The North American limited edition release got its own artbook included too, but beyond the different cover, I'm not sure what other differences it has. I also think it's worth noting that the Japanese book comes with a two-disc soundtrack, whereas North America only got a one-disc soundtrack that was packaged separately from the book. Can't say I know anything more.

I believe that's the artbook included with the Japanese version of Shinovi Versus. The North American limited edition release got its own artbook included too, but beyond the different cover, I'm not sure what other differences it has. I also think it's worth noting that the Japanese book comes with a two-disc soundtrack, whereas North America only got a one-disc soundtrack that was packaged separately from the book. Can't say I know anything more.
Wait there's an art book that came with SV in Japan?! I got the Japanese LE of SV recently with the CDs and the little figures but there was no art book ;___;

My plight to have all the Senran Kagrua artwork will never end :<

Gotta get a third job so I can import all these Perfect Bibles and art books.

Chrom

Wait there's an art book that came with SV in Japan?! I got the Japanese LE of SV recently with the CDs and the little figures but there was no art book ;___;

My plight to have all the Senran Kagrua artwork will never end :<

Gotta get a third job so I can import all these Perfect Bibles and art books.

Wow, really? I've referred to unboxing videos in the past and recall always seeing that same book. I'm fairly positive the book is meant to be included with it, as that's actually where you should've found the CDs.

Can anyone else speak on this?

Wow, really? I've referred to unboxing videos in the past and recall always seeing that same book. I'm fairly positive the book is meant to be included with it, as that's actually where you should've found the CDs.

Can anyone else speak on this?

FFFFFFFF the CDs in my LE came in a large case that resembles a book, but it's just a slip case. It opens up and inside are just sleeves that house the CDs.

WHYYYYYY

Mandelbo

I really do like the look of the gameplay from the most recent trailer and the other gameplay video. The camera's more pared back and seemingly less erratic, and the characters seem too move in a more slow, controlled way. Great improvements!

BubonicKnave

Neo Member
That's strange. The preorder bonuses for all the other games were an artbook with CD's, I've never seen another one like SK2's.

Edit: Oops, I have a really bad memory. Pulled out my SV LE and that has one with an arranged sountrack CD and drama CD.

So it seems like you're missing the preoder bonus.

That's strange. The preorder bonuses for all the other games were an artbook with CD's, I've never seen another one like SK2's.

Edit: Oops, I have a really bad memory. Pulled out my SV LE and that has one with an arranged sountrack CD and drama CD.

So it seems like you're missing the preoder bonus.

Yep, that's it. And yeah since I bought it just recently it makes sense that I wouldn't get the preorder bonus :<

Time to look at eBay and cry

Wait what yumi gif ? WHAT DID I MISS ?

Try to imagine they are Mickey Mouse's hands and it becomes much more funny :D

A little uncensored bewbs. Google "Kotaku, Shinovi Versus Fish Boobs" it's like the 3rd link and then there's a link at the bottom. On that page just scroll down a little further.

I feel like I'm corrupting youth right now.

Alfebit

Banned
A little uncensored bewbs. Google "Kotaku, Shinovi Versus Fish Boobs" it's like the 3rd link and then there's a link at the bottom. On that page just scroll down a little further.

I feel like I'm corrupting youth right now.
Oh! Well then. I've never seen it in gif format before. That sure is... something.

Top Bottom