• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus announced for PS4/Vita

ShinMaruku

I would say Hebijou just so you can contrast them with the other schools. I say Gessen and Hanzo should be done one after the other they link quite well.

I'm sure stupid question I know. As long as I import the Vita physical edition I don't need to change anything on my US vita correct?
I know if I use a Japanese account I have to have a memory card that's tied to it, but the physical copy should just boot up without changing everything. I've looked it up but I'm paranoid per-ordering it as I'm not 100% sure, I know I can trust you all to tell me for sure.
Got Shinovi Verse and had a blast with the game, pretty excited to play the new one early if I can.

I played Hanzo because Assuka and Ketsuragi ymmv though.

<3

I'm sure stupid question I know. As long as I import the Vita physical edition I don't need to change anything on my US vita correct?
I know if I use a Japanese account I have to have a memory card that's tied to it, but the physical copy should just boot up without changing everything. I've looked it up but I'm paranoid per-ordering it as I'm not 100% sure, I know I can trust you all to tell me for sure.
Got Shinovi Verse and had a blast with the game, pretty excited to play the new one early if I can.

Japanese physical games will work on a US account, but you can't get Japanese DLC because you won't have access to the Japanese PSN store.

SerTapTap

You may as well go ahead and get Hanzo out of the way. Ikaruga and Katsuragi are awesome but Hibari and Yagy&#363; completely kill it for me.

I'd like Yagyu except for the awkward not quite romance stuff. Also it weirds me out she has a squid buddy and eats squid, WTF?

bobawesome

Well, her ninja animal IS a squid, so. She eats the squid to become more powerful.

Shut up, trust my headcanon.

dym84Q6.jpg

StayDead

Top tiers from outside of the versus series

Ikaruga, Yomi, Yagyuu, Homura and Hikage.

I haven't played enough of Shinovi Versus (need to dig it out again once I finish 2) to judge the other girls, I only finished Hanzo's story when I imported it at launch. I got sidetracked by other games after that >_<

Semi, kinda, but not really off topic (because it deals with SK goods o.o); but has anyone ever imported from CardShop Japan before? My items have been waiting fullfillment for a full week. Getting discouraged as to why it's taking so long.

Puruzi

Banned

I haven't played enough of Shinovi Versus (need to dig it out again once I finish 2) to judge the other girls, I only finished Hanzo's story when I imported it at launch. I got sidetracked by other games after that >_<
Ikaruga, Yomi, and Yagyuu top tier?
pfft.
Homura and Hikage are excellent though.

Yomi, Asuka and Mirai.

Everyone else is on a second tier for me. Hikage is dead and buried tier.

Semi, kinda, but not really off topic (because it deals with SK goods o.o); but has anyone ever imported from CardShop Japan before? My items have been waiting fullfillment for a full week. Getting discouraged as to why it's taking so long.

There's no way that's been a full week already lol. I remember waiting with little info, then one day a couple of weeks later they just showed up in my mailbox.

Eh. If you like her, hell have at it. But I've no use for her. Maybe if she was always in that Oni outfit I might like her a bit more cause her sense of fashion sucks too.

So... I've finally started playing SV even though I've owned it for awhile now. I'm pleasantly surprised that the gameplay is actually pretty fun, it's fast, responsive and good framerate and visual too on psvita. it's pretty challenging too on hard difficulty.

I think I'll be keeping an eye for this series from now on. For the gameplay of course, it's pretty good..

Bittercup

I'm still playing Shinovi Versus on the Vita (I haven't played or watched anything else).
I have finished Gessen, Hanzo and half of Hebijo. So far Yagyuu is my favourite. Probably mostly because I love her voice. I wish mine would sound like hers. Plus her storyline was cute and she fights with a squid :D That's the best special skill in the game. Katsuragi is pretty great, too (although for me not so much gameplay-wise)
From the main stories, I love how Hebijo is full of crazy people. That's my favourite school so far.

ShinMaruku

Was it in stock when you ordered it? Because it is not you'd have to wait for stock then preparation, THEN expedited shipping.

Mandelbo

Ah the DLC, of course, well that's ok. I think I will go ahead and pre-order the japanese physical copy.
Thanks.

There's quite a bit of free and paid cosmetic dlc, but there are two extra characters that you can only get by purchasing them. If you don't mind that, though, go ahead!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I have mine in my March order for AmiAmi, sadly they won't ship it till the end of the Month so I won't have my PS4 copy till early April >.>

Couldn't you do it as a separate order and have it shipped early? Of course, you'd have to pay extra for shipping.

Top Bottom