• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura : new live-stream this Friday at 8PM JST / 1PM CET / 7AM EST / 4AM PST

chrono01

The game is over. The lewdness is probably behind us, so you don't need to feel like you're missing anything.

Who am I kidding? More lewdness to follow.

Zenaku

Looks like the sites been updated with info on online play and streetpass.

Online play works with pair battles and the Youma's Nest survival mode. There's also 50 swimsuits (each with 3 colours) that are only obtainable via streetpass.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Looks like the sites been updated with info on online play and streetpass.

Online play works with pair battles and the Youma's Nest survival mode. There's also 50 swimsuits (each with 3 colours) that are only obtainable via streetpass.
Darn, worst case scenario is having to get 2 JP 3DS and 2 copies of the game.

chrono01

They start the stream with a bit of information about the game, fill the entire middle with real-life fan-service, and then end with a bit more on the game.

I'm not sure what I learned from watching this stream, but it sure was entertaining. At the very least, I'll never look at drinks being shaken the same way again.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Oh wow, the one asking for Twitter followers must be new to Twitter, she has a puny amount compared to her 3 friends.

Top Bottom