• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors live-stream on July 24 at 11PM JST / 4PM CET / 10AM EST / 7AM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely feel like this moveset should have gone to a character like Saria or Makar rather than Lana...

Eh, I can understand why. One is making a moveset for an existing character and that's it. It's a whole different thing to make a moveset and then everything else.

If it comes down to having the moveset or not having it, it's better to have it attached to an existing character.

zroid

Banned
Cuccos = Lana haters

Obviously.

Ut8wzH5.png

Chaos17

Maybe that's a good thing that the monsters are not too aggresives because the journalists have kinda some hard time, lol.

Maybe that' a good thing that th emonsters are not too aggresives because the journalists have some hard time a bit lol.

Whenever people say the Musou enemies aren't aggressive, I'm confused what they want. Just, like, every minion rushing in to attack? You guys do realize there's pretty significant hitstun in this game, right?

If you really, really want to get combo-locked, just turn the difficulty up. Maybe not all 100 people in a group will be hitting you, but 30-40 will, and you'll need to retreat and get distance in order to not die.

Mesoian

Whenever people say the Musou enemies aren't aggressive, I'm confused what they want. Just, like, every minion rushing in to attack? You guys do realize there's pretty significant hitstun in this game, right?

If you really, really want to get combo-locked, just turn the difficulty up. Maybe not all 100 people in a group will be hitting you, but 30-40 will, and you'll need to retreat and get distance in order to not die.

These journalists also aren't blocking at all so, there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom