• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill Showcase Announced for May 30

Draugoth

Gold Member
Silent Hill Showcase at May 30 at 4 p.m. PDT

Consider this your invitation letter to Silent Hill. Tune in May 30 at 4 p.m. PDT to our SILENT HILL YouTube channel for the second installment of the #SILENTHILL Transmission where we'll share game updates, a deeper look at the film, and new merch.

GOYkkzDaMAErgHl

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Season 3 Whatever GIF by On My Block

Am I weird if I'm more curious about the new Christophe Gans movie (and I'm saying it, SH 1 was a good movie) than the Bloober remake or anything after that horrible playable teaser?

I am one of the biggest Silent Hill fans and was since the release of the first game. But I just have no hope for the future of the franchise. Konami showed already that they don’t care either by allowing Blooper team to make the remake and permit the releases of the latest games (although ascension was no game).

After getting 2 complete turds, why should I believe that the rest is going to be any better?

GrayChild

Will probably tune in at some point, but after the unconvincing footage of SH2, the absolute trainwreck that was Ascension and the fact they outsourced SH f to Neobards (the guys behind the terrible REsistance and RE: Verse games), I'm finding it REALLY hard to care about the franchise at this point. Which sucks, as for me the first 4 games are still the pinnacle of the survival horror genre.

Nice to see Konami back to supporting Silent Hill. After the rather brilliant The Medium really looking forward to what Bloober does with the remake of SH2

tommib

Gold Member
Sounds like an invitation from a murderous cult.

The never ending killing of SH by the hands of Konami is too much for this little heart.

Hope you guys have a wonderful time.

Lying Cbs GIF by Paramount+

FunkMiller

Gold Member
SH2 remake is more biggerer

Oh joy. Exactly what the expertly crafted and brilliantly executed story of SH2 needs: bloat.

They’ve probably introduced a second playable character ‘with a brand new campaign!’ and lots of costumes you can buy for them both in the Konami shop.

Oh joy. Exactly what the expertly crafted and brilliantly executed story of SH2 needs: bloat.

They’ve probably introduced a second playable character ‘with a brand new campaign!’ and lots of costumes you can buy for them both in the Konami shop.
I have a feeling its going to be Eddie and Angela all Bloobed up, or maybe the town is way bigger and it will take longer to walk/run to places

Last edited:
Like being invited to watch an orgy featuring your Uncle and your Dad.

I want to be laughed at so bad... To be proven soooo wrong, sooo bad.

I still have hopes for Silent Hill F... But if this Remake is as mediocre as I believe it will be (Which is worse then being bad), SH is pretty much done.

Konami will keep necro-"loving" it's corpse though...

SH 3 still to this day looks way too good for a PS2 game...

JaksGhost

The remake was announced at the first Transmission and not at a State of Play or Showcase so I don’t know why Sony’s getting tossed out there.

Top Bottom