• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

Azure J

Need some evil/crazyface Eliza art.

Not for the last time, I wish I had artistic talent. She's crying out for a Boris Vallejo interpretation.

If I had any artistic talent, I'd do a re-enactment of the scene where Maka & Stein encountered Medusa under the moon in Italy from Soul Eater but with Annie as Maka, Beowulf (don't read too far into this guys :p) as Stein and Eliza as Medusa.

12:30 - 12:54 with the last still being the focus.

7Th

Anniegirlofthestars_zps93e0a6e1.png

Artist source?

Moonlight

Banned
Annie won't get to top 4 if you don't vote for her, damn you guys
Pretty much.

Seriously, if you have a preference, push that preference. Everyone needs the help. Annie or Beowulf or Stanley having more fanart just means what it means. More artists are interested in drawing them than, say, Panzerfaust. Ravid has made it very clear that pretty much everyone in the top five or six are on each other's coat-tails in terms of votes. Your decision is not a drop in the bucket. And if you have someone you would rather play, just go all in on that person (and your second favourite), otherwise you might cost that someone their spot. This doesn't just apply to Annie. If you're a Beowulf guy at heart, don't vote for Team Shark Tank. Vote for Beowulf, and then decide who else you want to push for the final four.

Artist source?
Google-Fu has revealed all. A lot of the other art is, eh, furry, so keep that in mind.

7Th

Don't listen to him, the man is delusional!
Annie is a lock for top 4. Vote for Issac, Beowulf, Stanley and Panzerfaust so it would end up 3 males against one female, splitting the votes and netting Annie victory!

No, the idea is to vote ANNIE and a male, not no not vote Annie.

Korigama

Wouldn't mind seeing portraits of the top eight presented in the same way as the VLR crew whenever the Ambidex Game results are announced. Ideally in this manner:

-Annie in place of Phi
-Minette for Clover
-Eliza for Alice
-Aeon for Luna
-Panzerfaust for K
-Isaac for Tenmyouji
-Beowulf for Dio
-Stanley for Quark

Beckx

LOL.

The funniest part is that Peter's already mentioned that as of yesterday afternoon they've already received as many votes for this round as for all of round 2. I guess vote margins could be narrow and trying to sway the remaining voters could matter but...

...it's going to be a long week.

Bah, you're just crazy as he is. Don't you have faith in the star child? Hell, you can even skip voting for her in the final round!
Don't listen to him, the man is delusional!
Annie is a lock for top 4. Vote for Issac, Beowulf, Stanley and Panzerfaust so it would end up 3 males against one female, splitting the votes and netting Annie victory!
Needs more subtlety.

Annie being more of a lock than Isaac and Beowulf? lol
LOL.

The funniest part is that Peter's already mentioned that as of yesterday afternoon they've already received as many votes for this round as for all of round 2. I guess vote margins could be narrow and trying to sway the remaining voters could matter but...

...it's going to be a long week.
Yeah, people are probably fighting over scraps at this point lol.

Korigama

Village

Extremely unlikely (as in better chances of winning the lottery than this happening).

This could potentially happen, however, something I thought wouldn't come to pass back when voting first started.

Indeed.

I dunno Isaac stanley and the wolf seem pretty popular. Dunno about tankfist.

I've reached the point where it hurts to see Brain Drain and Black Dahlia in fanart. Oh what could've been.
I know there's another slot but realistically they're done.

Still need to vote this round. Annie's a lock but 7Th's insightful observations have me torn between voting Eliza / Aeon for merit or Isaac for advanced intellectual strategic warfare. Though I like him as well, just not as much.

NEO0MJ

NEO0MJ used CONFUSION.

It's not very effective...

Needs more subtlety.

Being subtle isn't really one of my strong points :p

I'm almost sure this poll perfectly predicted the top 4:

http://strawpoll.me/19430/r

While not really a tool to use in actual predictions, it does show that there is very small difference in the number of votes between character, making it even more difficult to call out the winners this round.

I've reached the point where it hurts to see Brain Drain and Black Dahlia in fanart. Oh what could've been.
I know there's another slot but realistically they're done.

Brain drain would have been so awesome to have. I wonder why he lost so early.

Nyoro SF

The crux of the meta voting strategy is that two male characters will cause a divide. But I think Beowulf transcends a lot gender-based voting for more mainstream appeal. Dude's a real threat in the end.

The crux of the meta voting strategy is that two male characters will cause a divide. But I think Beowulf transcends a lot gender-based voting for more mainstream appeal. Dude's a real threat in the end.
Three is even better and the only way to stop this chairfucking train.

Top Bottom