• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So they found a 3 mile high mountain on Ceres....Welcome our new overlords, GAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFA0REn.gif

Whilst lesser news sites of the world are nattering on about the “World’s Ugliest Dog,” here is the real news: NASA has literally (Literally? Literally.) discovered a Mysterious Alien Pyramid in Space. If you don’t think that’s big news, fuck off.

IT SEEMS that our space agency has, while no one was paying attention, dispatched a spacecraft to photograph the faraway dwarf planet Ceres—located so far out in space that it does not appear on any Google map. So what, big deal, what did they find out there, anyhow, some kind of mysterious space evidence of mystery?

NASA also photographed, and I quote, “bright spots” on Ceres. Okay— do you think there’s electricity there? There’s not—or so they say.

There's more at the link.
An Unexplained Pyramid--In Space. What Is It? Nobody Knows. Bananas.

I was wondering when this would appear on here. I got passed a CNN link (of all places) last week about it and thought "GAF thread!"

There's a difference between calling something a mountain and a pyramid. For Gawker, that difference is the number of clicks an article gets.

There's a difference between calling something a mountain and a pyramid. For Gawker, that difference is the number of clicks an article gets.

I think they are correct though. Three sided shape moving up to a point. It has NASA baffled because they can't explain how it could happen.

Pilgrimzero

I cannot wait to be some aliens pet.

Sit around all day. Sleep a bunch. Get fed and have my belly rubbed. Pooping outside will suck but whatever.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Egyptians built it. There was a student exchange thing between the aliens and Egyptians where the aliens would build pyramids on earth and Egyptians would build pyramids on Ceres.

I think they are correct though. Three sided shape moving up to a point. It has NASA baffled because they can't explain how it could happen.

From your very link though...

“We do not know yet what make this peak on Ceres, let alone made it the observed shape,” Russell said. “This is another total surprise to the team. However, there are processes on Earth that can grow mounds out of ground water in Arctic terrains on Earth. But these are much smaller structures.

That is not "baffled".

acrid

Banned
It’s a false flag put in place by Obama to distract us from the illegal Supreme Court rulings and Benghazi

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'll hold out for the total boring and no fun allowed scientific explanation for how it was formed through natural processes.

Wow, 2015 looks to be quite eventful still.
Just imagine if they did confirm it is a pyramid and not another illusion like the face of Mars.

Of course we need way more proof, but I'm sure both Tsoukalos and Maussan will have a field day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom