• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So they found a 3 mile high mountain on Ceres....Welcome our new overlords, GAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im-not-saying-it-was-protheans-but-it-was-protheans.jpg

No Tsoukalos meme at first page? I'm disappointed, GAF.

The explosion that destroyed what was once the fifth planet of the solar system also stripped Mars of its magnetic field, forcing the survivors of the calamity to relocate to Earth. It all makes sense now

NimbusD

I think they are correct though. Three sided shape moving up to a point. It has NASA baffled because they can't explain how it could happen.

Baffled is such a clickbait way of saying it. I'd wager most newly discovered things are unexplainable, until they're explained.

Its a volcano that spews out liquid helium instead of molten "magma".

Either that or it is some ancient structure by some race that came before us in another part if the galaxy and there are clues inside it about who they are and where to find them.

There are several crudely disguised outposts scattered throughout the Solar System designed to quietly observe us from a distance.

Trust me I'm a scientitian.

Tapiozona

Banned
I'd like to see some GIS mapping data rather than just photos (if they have it), then we can really speculate.

Doubt theres lidar on that satellite. I'd love to get the data of there was though.

PS, never see the acronym GIS being thrown around casually. Gets me giddy when people use it correctly.

Doubt theres lidar on that satellite. I'd love to get the data of there was though.

PS, never see the acronym GIS being thrown around casually. Gets me giddy when people use it correctly.

I suppose that's what I get from having a fun interest in things like 3DSMAX and NASA. It makes one wonder when game developers like Bungie have photos from NASA staff/friends during development if they ever just go grab GIS data and imagery to combine the two and create a real moon location for example.

I have an overactive imagination and enough surface tech-awareness to be dangerous in conversation is all.

That avatar, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom