• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
FlawlessEasygoingApatosaur.gif

It is crazy how much we don't know about the Sony Presser

I would hope the Giant Bomb guys will ask Adam Boyes about it when they sit down with him. How they kept everything so quiet.

It seems like a majority of Microsoft's leaks came from stuff they put on servers and people found them, videos, game info, images, etc. Sony probably hasn't done that lol.

NYR

I really don't know why anyone would want a non-Naughty Dog Crash. They all sucked after awhile, you all are forgetting about tribal tattoo Crash, Activvision is all about that paper, they will not give up this game to a decent pub.

Crash-Bandicoot-Timeline-header.png

So can someone remind me who enterthedragonpunch is and why we're giving his BS any weight?

I really don't know why anyone would want a non-Naughty Dog Crash. They all sucked after awhile, you all are forgetting about tribal tattoo Crash, Activvision is all about that paper, they will not give up this game to a decent pub.

Crash-Bandicoot-Timeline-header.png

People are delusional enough to think that Sony bought the IP from Acti and that Naughty Dog managed to have enough time & resources free during Uncharted 4 development that they managed to not only start development on a new Crash, but get it to a state where it's presentable at E3.

Wanderer5

Wonder if ABZU will be shown more. With it coming to the PC, that be something to look forward to heh, but I already excited for it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom