• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuuKyK

Had to dig through my closet, but now I think I'm finally ready for Sony's conference.

7265d75538bdb2c7e663846aadac196f.jpg

A warm, comforting glow emanates from this image.

Hell no.
I just got the glow baby.

These three posts in sequence...

*eyesemoji*

Juraash

So, thus far, I've felt E3 has been fairly average. I don't know if that's because of all the leaks or because there just isn't as much I care about being shown.

That said, I feel like Sony's gig could hype me up, we still have some rumors that I'd like to see come to fruition. Soomthing Red Dead and Devil May Cry related perhaps. But I'm keeping my expectations super in check.

Kuni

Posted in the locked thread but will repost here:

Shout out to my fellow UK gaffers staying up. 2am start over here. I've actually lost count at how many I've done this for now.

Even more interesting I really have no idea what's going to be in this conference. Sony has done a decent job holding back the leaks.

Can't wait. I don't think it can beat last year with Last Guardian and FFVII:R but hoping for a great show.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
So, thus far, I've felt E3 has been fairly average. I don't know if that's because of all the leaks or because there just isn't as much I care about being shown.

Yeah, it seems like one of the slower E3's this year. Even before Sony's conference last year, conferences were kinda hitting every beat very well around that time.

I know I'm hoping for Red Dead, but I am starting to gauge my expectations for the one tonight.

Elandyll

Banned
Peeps going to the E3 Experience in theaters, I envy you :)

None close to me this year, but I had tons of fun there the past two years.

Mrbob

That said, I feel like Sony's gig could hype me up, we still have some rumors that I'd like to see come to fruition. Soomthing Red Dead and Devil May Cry related perhaps. But I'm keeping my expectations super in check.

Ive found today a bit boring so I'll take some surprises.

delSai

Cerny is always at those events. Doesn't mean he will show new hardware/a new game, but this time he'll probably show off Knack vs Predator.

For fans, they really should bring back old stuff on PSN, I mean, how much could it cost to do low scale sequels to stuff like Parappa the Rappa and Ape Escape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom