• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alebrije

My only concern about coming conference is that Sony uses a lot of time on VR games. It's their new toy but really do not care about it now.

Also do not think they need to show new hardware but would be cool to know more about Neo.

jmaine_ph

I feel like so many insiders have dropped little hints but nobody has come out and leaked Sony's conference yet. I'm not mad at all just thought after what happened to MS it was bound to happen to Sony.

mejin

I feel like so many insiders have dropped little hints but nobody has come out and leaked Sony's conference yet. I'm not mad at all just thought after what happened to MS it was bound to happen to Sony.

It's all about respect and #4theplayers.

Alebrije

It seems Sony ninjas are doing their work well

e15CuTuZkKiX2t2i46JryLm4C9Hpr8kwybI-B-db3oGlXY2ibKKkjnNimoCg-Fzu4bjBu1rpjpEb694EKtCBhiC7YprYi7xptL0=w400-h300-nc

It was pretty easy to walk in blind with MS though, just avoid GAF for the past day or so.

Honestly, the conference was very pedestrian, I don’t think it would have wowed even without it being leaked.

Stampy

Damn, I triedto sleep for 3 hours, but was so excited... No succses. Oh well might as well wait another hour... this did not go as planned. :p

JimiNutz

Banned
Is there any chance this Sony developed Spider-Man game is real?
At the moment that's the game I'm most excited for but I know it'll either not be real or be some weird VR thing/experience :(

chunk3rvd

Sorry for quoting myself but this thread moves fast. Anyone got any suggestions?

I'm in the UK and have work tomorrow so I can't stay up for this tonight. I'd love to download it in the morning to watch on my trip to work while avoiding spoilers at the same time. Any suggestions? Last year I tried to hit gametrailers to download the conference but the front page was covered in videos that spoiled everything :/

Thinking I may be best just googling "gamersyde Sony e3 conference" in the morning and try to find a link to their download while spoiling as little as possible? Do any sites host torrents of the conferences after they happen (and is that even legal)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom