• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Paris Games Week Conference 2015 Thread

Tabris

This is the first conference I've gone into with no expectations.

Sony made my dreams come true with FFVII:Remake, TLG, and Shenmue 3 E3 announcements. Sure, they were tempered a bit after when realizing FFVII:R won't be out until like 2018, hearing the TLG development mess and contract story, and Shenmue's kickstarter / funding situation.

But in the end, they still made my dreams come true.

One thing I wouldn't mind seeing though is backwards compatibility but if that is to happen, it'll probably be PSX it's announced at.

Hanmik

imokwiththis.img

Been looking forward to it. Kind of sad it disappeared after PSX.

here is another angle..

Jf8jkJN.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
i can definitely see this being the place where super mario bros galaxy 3 is finally announced for sony playstation 4

Illucio

Banned
I would love for GT7 to be announced.

And some concrete info for Rime- they showed this game a bunch last year and have pretty quiet about it since.
2628042-1860874874-hgoax.gif

I've been so patient waiting for Rime, the lack of info is killing me this was one of my most hyped PS4 games that was supposed to come out this year, next to Persona 5, and No Mans Sky.

Skrams

How long has Shadow of the Beast had gameplay? I had no idea somehow. It feels like it's been years since we had the announcement.

Top Bottom