• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Paris Games Week Conference 2015 Thread

Tsosie

So in the past, before I had joined Neogaf, there had always been talk about a super secret Twitch chat room for Gaffers. Does that still run? If so, can someone send me a PM with the info. I will be watching the GT live commentary.

DavidDesu

Ok, I'm dreaming that we get something mental like a GT7 Prologue, or even a demo, RELEASED TODAY! (I don't know why games companies don't do more of this kind of thing).

Could you imagine though....

Turkoop

Banned
VXfCeWB.jpg

I would love for GT7 to be announced.

And some concrete info for Rime- they showed this game a bunch last year and have pretty quiet about it since.
2628042-1860874874-hgoax.gif

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Sorry for being behind on this, but what exactly is at 17:45 CET? Some sort of pre-show? The actual conference starts at 18:00, right?

Blobbers

What's with the Mark Cerny/bubble bath jokes? I don't get it lol

Legend has it that Cerny tests potential new developers by asking them if they wanna take a bubble bath together. If they say yes, they've passed the test and they become a part of the playstation family. You don't wanna know what happens to those who say no.

kevin1025

Banned
The stream is going live in a minute, it will be on the sonyplaystation Youtube channel if you're looking for it (with languages in brackets).

Ricker

Do these conferences tends to run better on Youtube or Twitch? This is my first time using the Twitch app.

I forgot which but one of them as like a 20 second delay on the other...they both looked great to me though last time,I went with the no delay one.

Top Bottom