• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Paris Games Week Conference 2015 Thread

Alo0oy

Banned
How do I watch this on the YouTube app? I went to the Sonyplaystation channel on YouTube but there's no countdown, will the stream show up there when the conference starts?

Just arrived home from the PGW (nothing to see there for the moment), I left driftwood and davton at the conference while I'm home doing some of the tech stuff (I live a good 15 minutes walk from la defense). What I know for sure is that Uncharted 4 will be playable at the PGW tonight after the conference, so I expect a new demo to be there too :)

the hype ... is .. too strong

Loudninja

Just arrived home from the PGW (nothing to see there for the moment), I left driftwood and davton at the conference while I'm home doing some of the tech stuff (I live a good 15 minutes walk from la defense). What I know for sure is that Uncharted 4 will be playable at the PGW tonight after the conference, so I expect a new demo to be there too :)
Nice!

AFCA

Neo Member

Do you know if its going to be a MP or SP demo?

I honestly couldn't care less about GT7, but i am happy for the fans if they announce it. At some point in time they have to. I wonder what other new things we can expect.

How do I watch this on the YouTube app? I went to the Sonyplaystation channel on YouTube but there's no countdown, will the stream show up there when the conference starts?

Go down, there is a section called "Upcoming livestreams" or something along these lines.

Keihart

What if GT7 is only VR, i heard Greg Miller taking about the possibility and i can really see it happening, maybe that's why whe have Driveclub and not motor storm. Besides, Polyphoni is always doing weird stuff with the hardware.

Is it unrealistic to hope for a playable demo for everyone with a PS4? D:

SDR-UK

Scroll down to "Upcoming" on their channel page and then click on one of the streams scheduled (all different languages).

GnawtyDog

Banned

YASSSS!!!!!!!!!!

kevin1025

Banned
I honestly couldn't care less about GT7, but i am happy for the fans if they announce it. At some point in time they have to. I wonder what other new things we can expect.

As someone who unwittingly jumps into every second game (1, 3, and 5), this one has my attention!

zsynqx

Try and get good UC4 footage if you can , I will love you forever! :)

have they mentioned any info about 3rd parties who might be there? i know they just anounced 3rd parties going to the PSX later. really hoping atlus is there for obvious reasons.

HvySky

Can you rewind to the starting point of a stream on YouTube Live? I'm not gonna be home until about 30 minutes past when the conference starts and don't wanna miss anything.

Top Bottom