• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNvid02

i like this one, quite relaxing, allows you to reflect upon what you've seen today

i wonder what geoff's feeling

chadskin

Jason Schreier favorited this on Twitter and I couldn't agree more:

Steve Butts
Disappointed the entry on @joelmchale's calendar for today apparently reads "paycheck." Congrats to @geoffkeighley for soldiering on.

SB3JsXr.png

The only decent things to come out of that whole show were Broken Age, No Man's Sky and that Witcher trailer.

And it just dawned on me that I chose to spend 3 hours of my time watching this instead of studying for exams that will literally have an impact on the rest of my existence...

What the fuck am I doing with my life?

Cliffy strikes again:

0GsN8Ks.jpg
Jesus Christ I just lost it.

Goddamn I watched 'only' 1 and a half hours of it but... this is atrocious. I hope they don't do this again next year. And if they do, I hope they bring proper music to the event, and not... this stuff. Christ :|

The only decent things to come out of that whole show were Broken Age, No Man's Sky and that Witcher trailer.

And it just dawned on me that I chose to spend 3 hours of my time watching this instead of studying for exams that will literally have an impact on the rest of my existence...

What the fuck am I doing with my life?

Jesus Christ I just lost it.

Lmfao

Briarios

Having an opinion doesn't make someone ignorant according to the definition of the word

1. They've listened to this kind of music, and have listened to other kinds of music.
2. Those who don't like this kind of music made a conscious decision in their choice of music.
3. They insult different music because they don't like it.
4. They have a right to not like said music
5. They're not ignorant

And I too have pressed the mute button for the last five minutes

If someone says, "I don't like this music -- totally not my taste." -- They're not ignorant.

If someone says, "I don't like this --- it's not music." -- They're ignorant.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Still kind of surprised that it seems no one else caught the slight Joel McH threw out at us all.

He's had like 3, which one are you referring to?

At least we got new Witcher 3 footage, and I hope that No Man's Sky manages to be as ambitious as its being made out to be.

SirCrush

Do publishers and developers NOT realize how much hype is generated at an event like this? Why is nobody making a BIG announcement here? Glorified trailer premieres and "additional footage" are not going to generate as much buzz as actual content revelations and such. Titanfall seems to be doing it right. The Division got it half right. Hello games is your winner here with Bethesda, Naughty Dog, Sony Santa Monica, Nintendo and (insert company that could have cashed in on a hype train here) just...failing.

I guess press releases are our hype machine for another year. Idiots.

Seriously. Sony along with the other no-shows are the real winners tonight.

And this is another way of putting it.

Cess007

LOOK AT HOW COOL I AM BECAUSE I DONT LIKE RAP MUSIC I DONT EVEN THINK ITS MUSIC I JUST THINK ITS BLACK PEOPLE TALKING

I AM SO ABOVE THIS

I don't think RAP is bad; but if they're trying to highlight why GTAV won Soundtrack of the year, they're not doing a good job. There's no way this is better than the OST of Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us or Ni No Kuni. No way in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom