• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like these performances but are some of you really shocked that some are hating on some obscure ass rap music? These aren't exactly household names...

Stitch

Gold Member
wtf is this shit?
Lrvrk.gif

rjinaz

I've seen worse with less entertainment though...thought this stood up pretty well, song was good too. The banderas from ND. GoT, that game with Jet Black in the clouds and possibly that indie.

That's fair. I do think they tried to put on a good show at any rate.

kmax

what-the-fuck-wtf-dr-phil-gif-vvxyzv.gif

You know, it's pretty apparent that the producers at Spike are clueless when it comes to games in general. I genuinely feel bad for Geoff for putting up with this bullshit. It's supposed to be a video game award show where the actual games are at the forefront.

Terrible.

CREMSteve

Listening to the No Man's Sky dev speak about his passion for sci-fi and game design was easily the highlight (maybe the only highlight) of this atrocity.

To think he was probably the only guy there that had to pay his own way. Frickin' Spike.

Neolucifer

Neo Member
Huge props to Geoff for trying to salvage it, but on the other hand...why invite a tool like Joel in the first place?

To each their own . I'm glad joel saved me a bit from boredom . Geoff's brand of host and "journalism" just isnt for me . Or does he truly find anything he showed truly amazing like he repeated the hole night ?

Hell i liked when he was put on the post about telling wich game he truly prefered ... instead of consensual PR "i love everyone" BS

or when he'd clearly tell that Remedy representative to cut down the tech chatter .

overcast

If they're going to play nothing but rap can it at least be from the west coast classics station, when that genre was good? Like I said this is mostly incomprehensible rambling set to a beat that doesn't even go with the words. It's making me wish I was deaf in both ears instead of 1.
Give it a rest, turn it off, turn around, and leave this thread. We get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom