• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so glad we live in a world where R* gets the legitimacy they deserve when it comes to soundtrack curation.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I think the worst thing is this was barely an awards show, what did they hand out, 6 awards? This was the dime store E3.

zkylon

zkylewd
I knew I forgot something!

Top 5 of the show:
1. Joel Banderas
2. No Man's Sky
3. Witcher 3 footage
4. Broken Age
5. South Park footage

could be worse tbh

people (not talking about you personally) seem to really forget how god awful the old vgas were heh

chadskin

For all those complaining about Joel, imagine this show without him, yeah. He's at least keeping it interesting cause so far it has been almost three fucking hours full of nothing.

Interesting with what? Interrupting the guests with childish, stupid and awkward remarks?

I saw it coming as soon as the first black person entered the frame of the camera.

garycoleman-wtf.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This was the most entertaining awards show I have ever watched. Better than every VGAs, Grammys, Oscars, whatever.

Kudos to you Geoff.

mark1982

Haha, pretty hardcore hip hop from GTA, how did Geoff greenlight this for his audience, haha, kids all watching, put yo muthafuckin hands up, Ale bumba ye!

Dude, it was shit. Not saying a particular type of music is shit, but that performance was dreadful.

He didn't even get what I was trying to say. My fault for not reiterating. I just thought they would be performing stuff from the SCORE, which was amazing.

I have a great appreciation for many hip hop artists. I like lots of it. I don't particularly like many of the artists they got to do the GTA V stuff.

Yet I'm ignorant and am forbidden to talk about music?

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
I just don't understand why they would pull it from tv, advertise as a more gamer centric show, stream the fuck out of it and try as hard as possible to rake in good trailers and shit and then basically do a big TV award show shtick only ... not on tv?

Should have been much more intimate.

Game is aight tho.

Avallon

This is just bad. I couldn't quote any lyrics from this concert without getting perma-banned from GAF. It's just unnecessarily vulgar.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Anyone know of a lin k to the video of Naughty Dogs entire acceptance speech? So far I can only find the Banderas gif.

I checked back to see how this thread was doing but I see we're doing the "old rap is better than new rap!!!" dog and pony show so that's disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom