• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Spoilers] Resident Evil 7 Demo: "There's More, Right?" Edition

Xpliskin

Now that I'm putting circles around the numbers in GIMP ... it's even more obvious.

Guys, don't be mad, because for the first time I'm 100% sure this is the solution to this.

Remember that a gaffer solved it.

I will only upload the axe one, the rest I will upload once I unlock the demo.

Because otherwise someone else will run away with it and claim they solved it themselves (from whatever other website).

I want GAF to solve this.

Trust me when I say there are numbers on other stuff (I'm keeping it vague on purpose)

cDST8jK.jpg

Rujddgu.jpg

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
ClHzHnSWYAAWaxK.jpg

Guys check out the '7' I found in the black mirror - this is so clear to see. And it's not on the surface of the mirror but clearly a reflection. A reflection of what? I can't work out what is emitting the '7'! #helpmeguys

ClHzHnSWYAAWaxK.jpg

Guys check out the '7' I found in the black mirror - this is so clear to see. And it's not on the surface of the mirror but clearly a reflection. A reflection of what? I can't work out what is emitting the '7'! #helpmeguys

Haven't you ever looked into mirrors as a kid and wondered what it's like in the Mirror World?

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
ClHvGmNWkAE-PEx.jpg

This one could be a 5 or a 6. There's what looks like a "5" in the blood in the bottom-right of the drawer, though the bloody side of the scissors really stands out to me as a 6. I'm leaning towards 6, but it could be either, if anything.

This is like a Rorscharch test for me, I don't see anything haha.

CREMSteve

Now that I'm putting circles around the numbers in GIMP ... it's even more obvious.

Guys, don't be mad, because for the first time I'm 100% sure this is the solution to this.

Because otherwise someone else will run away with it and claim they solved it themselves (from whatever other website).

Trust me when I say there are numbers on other stuff (I'm keeping it vague on purpose)

cDST8jK.jpg

Rujddgu.jpg
I don't see anything in these, lol.

cDST8jK.jpg

Rujddgu.jpg

I definitely think you're on to something with this number thing

Easy_D

never left the stone age
ClHvGmNWkAE-PEx.jpg

This one could be a 5 or a 6. There's what looks like a "5" in the blood in the bottom-right of the drawer, though the bloody side of the scissors really stands out to me as a 6. I'm leaning towards 6, but it could be either, if anything.

I see

CREMSteve

ClHvGmNWkAE-PEx.jpg

This is the one that really stands out to me. The 5 in the bottom right is clear as day. Though, there's also a 4 right below it.

I think we may all just be going insane.

Mask

I'm maybe getting somewhere! Still untested, but here's my current order of items.

Both the Bolt Cutters and the Tape have a 1 on them as far as I see, the Stew Pot has 2 boxes under the table, the Lockpick has 3 as someone already said, so that's next, not sure about 4 yet, 5 could be using the Fuse first, then grabbing the Finger and the Axe, 6 is the Sink and 7 is the Piano?

The Fuse actually has a 5 and a 2 on it's label, if that counts?

ClHzvh0XIAANka0.jpg

That could be a 3 (just to the right of the right handle), but I don't think that would hold up in court.

On a possibly-related note, does the yellow tape on the cabinet mean anything to anyone? Is it a symbol for something maybe, or is it just three random strips of tape? (obvious emphasis on three...)

ClHzmf6WAAA9vLn.jpg

CREMSteve

Are we just completely disregarding the seven spirits at this point? From what I understand, it's not possible to see all seven on a single play through. So my question is, how many CAN you see on a single play through? And does that number represent one of the 1-7 numbers that are currently unaccounted for in this numbers theory.

Manu

I just read xpliskin's post and, um...

Yeah, that's probably gonna take a while, buddy.

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable in the meantime?

Something like this.

$T2eC16FHJHIFFhMfqbgpBSRWF9vu(Q~~60_35.JPG

Top Bottom