• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starting this August, PS Now support will be on PS4 and PC only

Why would this be the case?

I really wonder how well PS Now does. I feel like that thing would do far better if they started adding PS4 games to it. Also, removing it from PS Vita and Vita TV is lame as fuck. As long as the Vita can officially connect to Sony's servers it should be able to have access to PS Now.

CHC

Seems so needlessly restrictive.

Whatever though. PSNow, like every other aspect of Sony's online infrastructure, is terrible. I have like a 50 - 80 Mbps connection and still it only works occasionally, and when it does, it often is an artifacted mess.

Maybe they're working on some kind of update that makes the software better but more demanding, but as it is right now, the service is so spotty that it's certainly worth nowhere need the asking price.

SURGEdude

I get dropping PS3, and painfully also Vita/PSTV. But dropping the TVs? Seems like this is a general wind down for a service that seems to not have been a big hit in general. When they never dropped a Mac client I started to think something was up.

Top Bottom