• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Looking to split these packs

GMG - Sega Action Pack $9.60 total ($2.40 each)
Condemned: Criminal Origins - Dimitri2401
Aliens Vs Predator Requiem - Empty Space
Alpha Protocol - Dimitri2401
Binary Domain - Grief.exe

Amazon - Square Enix Pack $14.24 total ($4.75 each)
Tomb Raider - Grief.exe
Sleeping Dogs
Hitman: Absolution

GMG: The Sega Action Pack is quite a nice deal once you use the code: GMG20-8MUTY-M21VN works out to £6.40 or £1.60 per game:

- Alpha Protocol
- Condemned Criminal Origins
- Aliens vs Predator Requiem
- Binary Domain

From Wario64:

"Amazon will have a pretty good bundle later this week. Hitman Absolution, Sleepy Dogs, Tomb Raider for $14.24 total. PC of course." - https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/377226169159909376

statham

Same here remember I grabbed it off of GMG.
Still I did play it at launch though which is my main goal. Nothing worse than playing close to full price and by the time you get some time to play it it's already had a cheaper sale. Happened to me with Remember Me and Aliens Colonial Marines as well as some others.

same, I really wanted to play saints row during launch even wore the avatar for a few days, but saint's row 3 dropped so quickly, I'm waiting.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'd liken them more to insults to what human culture is capable of.
Shit. I often agree with you, so this Hitman will probably be as much of a waste as Tomb Raider was. Oh well, I paid like $10 for the two of them, but still...

FloatOn

I was randomly in the mood to play sonic racing transformed tonight only to find that it's not installed?

have any of you drunk uninstalled a game or just had no recollection of how or why a game was removed from your hard drive?

this is truly bizarre.

Jawmuncher

I was randomly in the mood to play sonic racing transformed tonight only to find that it's not installed?

have any of you drunk uninstalled a game or just had no recollection of how or why a game was removed from your hard drive?

this is next level bizarre.

Just did that with Hotline Miami.
Went to try the new patch and saw it was uninstalled. Was pretty confused for a second since I don't recall doing it. All i can think of is that when I got the vita version I for some reason went "Well don't need the PC version anymore"

FloatOn

yeah I really have no memory of this event. I've rage uninstalled a couple of games before but those I remember clearly.

I wonder if my progress on the game is gone or maybe there is cloud saves to help me out.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
yeah I really have no memory of this event. I've rage uninstalled a couple of games before but those I remember clearly.

I wonder if my progress on the game is gone or maybe there is cloud saves to help me out.

Where does this myth of "uninstalling games kills my progress and/or save game along with it!"?

Save Games don't live on the same place as game data. On most games anyway. You're fine.

Derrick01

Banned
Shit. I often agree with you, so this Hitman will probably be as much of a waste as Tomb Raider was. Oh well, I paid like $10 for the two of them, but still...

Well it's not a good game in its own right, but how bad it really is depends on how much of a Hitman fan you are. Most of the levels in the game are extremely linear and more traditional bouncing between cover points stealth (but still heavily streamlined), you only have 3-4 instances in the entire game that are kind of sandboxey like traditional Hitman. And even then most of the levels are smaller due to the consoles' weak power (they admitted this) and there are less ways to pull off the kills.

I love how Origin calculates speeds.

iSwqonaf30uLh.png

Nabs how can I see this window?

Jawmuncher

So Super Sanctum TD is pretty fun.
Not to mention pretty cool that it's only a dollar currently on the groupees bundle.
Glad they added trading cards Mainly because the chat icons for the game are pretty cool.
It's definitely worth a dollar.

Echoplx

I actually played warthog and liked it.

But it's like 6 more things at $5 - $12 is just too much.

It's better like that imo, you pick and choose what content you want and not have to pay a single large amount for a bunch of stuff you don't want.

The DRM is the biggest turnoff for me though. Seems ridiculous on a F2P game.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I actually played warthog and liked it.

But it's like 6 more things at $5 - $12 is just too much.

You can save a fair chunk of change by purchasing the add-ons through traders, FWIW.

Debating Flashpoint bundle, loved dragon rising. Red River can't be that bad. Anyone have any promo codes to stack?

GMG20-8MUTY-M21VN for 20% off.

I bought the Night at the Grindhouse pack as the sub includes TSE's pre-order DLC.

Purchased an amazon giftcard but 20 minutes latet it still hasn't sent to the person I gave it to. The one I bought a few days ago only took two minutes or so to send, does amazon not send cards digitally at night time? Same card as the one used before.

Grief.exe

I'll join in for AvP

In fact I'd be also interested in Alpha Protocol! :p

Got you guys in there, Sega Action Pack is complete. I will buy now.

Looking to split these packs

GMG - Sega Action Pack $9.60 total ($2.40 each)
Condemned: Criminal Origins - Dimitri2401
Aliens Vs Predator Requiem - Empty Space
Alpha Protocol - Dimitri2401
Binary Domain - Grief.exe

Amazon - Square Enix Pack $14.24 total ($4.75 each)
Tomb Raider - Grief.exe
Sleeping Dogs
Hitman: Absolution

Grief.exe

Anyone bought the Sega Action Pack before?

In my GMG inventory it just displays 4 keys, but no names attached to any of them. Are they just arranged like they are on the GMG page?

Alpha Protocol

Condemned Criminal Origins

Aliens vs Predator Requiem

Binary Domain

EDIT: I think this would be the case. On the Steam site it lists AVP as having 5 sections, 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q, and the GMG key has the same format. The other keys have 3 sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom