• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
You can get the 400 Days DLC for Walking Dead for a buck from Greenman. Is it worth playing? Seemed like the consensus was that it didn't have much to do with either seasons, but I'm wondering if it's an enjoyable standalone.

denx

You can get the 400 Days DLC for Walking Dead for a buck from Greenman. Is it worth playing? Seemed like the consensus was that it didn't have much to do with either seasons, but I'm wondering if it's an enjoyable standalone.

You can't go wrong with that price. It's pretty enjoyable even though it doesn't really have much relation with either season.

Do we really have to close this thread for the winter sale? I've liked it much more this autumn sale when not everyone was forced into the sale thread to have Steam talks.

Yeah, the less "should I buy this now" parroting was diverted to the sale thread.

Yeah it was nice having this open and sale discussion free for the most part.

Pretty much.

I feel entirely the opposite. I didn't enjoy following two threads instead of one, and I felt the usual festive atmosphere of the sale threads was really lacking because conversation was split. I didn't like it at all.

No.
I can tell you that I will disappear again if community is locked at least UNTIL it is unlocked, but by the time that happens, my sabbatical may end up being a [much] longer stint.

That's not totally true. It has an impact on Season 2 for sure. I had a really nice "whooaaaa... why does this person look familiar?" realization about halfway through and for me, that would be worth $1.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

Do you like making hard decisions? Here make 5 in a row back to back. That's the DLC in a nutshell.

I'm not actually mad at this sale, I already have the games I want to play currently, and I don't feel guilty over spending too much.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I feel entirely the opposite. I didn't enjoy following two threads instead of one, and I felt the usual festive atmosphere of the sale threads was really lacking because conversation was split. I didn't like it at all.

I honestly forgot we had a sale thread running concurrently with the community and news threads. I think I looked at it once and then never bothered with it again. I don't feel like I missed anything considering all of the important deals were still posted here,

Just would like to introduce myself to STEAM GAF. This is legit my second post, I've followed GAF in general for about a year now? Happy to finally start chattin' it up with all you that I've seemingly gotten to know in a one-sided manner!

Turfster

Just would like to introduce myself to STEAM GAF. This is legit my second post, I've followed GAF in general for about a year now? Happy to finally start chattin' it up with all you that I've seemingly gotten to know in a one-sided manner!

Welcome to SteamGAF.

And now you get to know us in a two-sided* manner!

biblical

was it worth it?

Of course it was. He's no long SADDLED with the responsibility of what to spend his funds on. And in doing such charitable work, I'm sure he was bound to STIRRUP more than a few smiles and thank yous. People in the thread, after seeing the gifts, must have been GALLOPING to add him to their friends list.

Nabs

The sale hasn't been interesting enough. I don't think you get that type of thread with boring sales.

Welcome and enjoy yourself here.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member

Hey, welcome!

mannerbot

I'm so out of the loop I didn't even know there was a sale thread. I don't like this split thread business. :(

Milamber

Now winter is coming! Brace yourselves!

uVfK0ez.gif

( ͡°_ ͡°)

Oh, don't tell me you're salty because you were CHOMPING AT THE BIT to get your hands on one of those gifts. You're just made he didn't PONY UP the extra bread to get you a copy as well. All in all, it was some brilliant HORSING AROUND and if anyone says NEIGH to that, they can take it up with me.

Shadownet

Banned
Of course it was. He's no long SADDLED with the responsibility of what to spend his funds on. And in doing such charitable work, I'm sure he was bound to STIRRUP more than a few smiles and thank yous. People in the thread, after seeing the gifts, must have been GALLOPING to add him to their friends list.

Who are you talking about...?

Ah, thank you all. I'm still learning the ropes, and I hope to one day know how to properly multi-quote. But anyways-- I guess if it's cool with you guys, I don't really have anyone on STEAM. So uhm.. steamcommunity.com/id/Aubin/ Feel free to add me if you'd like?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Welcome aboard!

Oh, don't tell me you're salty because you were CHOMPING AT THE BIT to get your hands on one of those gifts. You're just made he didn't PONY UP the extra bread to get you a copy as well. All in all, it was some brilliant HORSING AROUND and if anyone says NEIGH to that, they can take it up with me.

ShEGxnM.gif

No.
It's very repetitive and not very good.

(1) Stop encouraging the behavior.
(2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hax17hfTcjE

Buy Bayonetta 2 instead. I don't care if you don't have a Wii U.

Hah. This would effectively double the sales, right?
I've heard a lot of really bad buzz about Bayo 2. Definitely doesn't seem like the kind of game that would prompt me to run out and buy a WiiU (which would then immediately be the same dust magnet my 3DS has become after ALBW).

HAY NEIGHbor! Welcome to our STABLE community.

That's all I got.

Horses.

Shadownet

Banned
Ah, thank you all. I'm still learning the ropes, and I hope to one day know how to properly multi-quote. But anyways-- I guess if it's cool with you guys, I don't really have anyone on STEAM. So uhm.. steamcommunity.com/id/Aubin/ Feel free to add me if you'd like?

I'm going to add you. I'm sorry.
You unfortunate man.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Infinitenine is either back, or I was just completely ignoring him without his amazing award winning avatar

Top Bottom