• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Games Giveaway

IFireflyl

Gold Member
I created a bunch of game giveaways in the NeoGAF Giveaways section here:

I'll be entering more over the next few days if I can find the strength to not be lazy. If anything looks good, enter for a chance to win it. Good luck!

EDIT 1: The game "shapez" includes DLC. Whomever wins this giveaway will need to reach out to me so I can provide the Steam Key for the Puzzles DLC. The DLC code has been sent out.

EDIT 2: The game "Monster Train" includes DLC. Whomever wins this giveaway will need to reach out to me so I can provide the Steam Key for The Last Divinity DLC. The DLC code has been sent out.

EDIT 3: For those who aren't sure how to create a giveaway:

Click the navigation button at the top-left (the three horizontal lines on top of each other). You should see an arrow to the right of Giveaways that you can select. From there, choose "Create a giveaway".

October 16th, 2023 Update: My last round of giveaways have been submitted. Best of luck.

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
"A Few Games"

Dude literally giving away 109 titles.

Wish i could win the lottery so i would giveaway this much as well lol

Going to enter for a few games i'm interested in, huge thank you for the generosity for the community.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
900a58e5-1291-4f24-b432-6f93421d5470_text.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

dreamstation

Gold Member
I need to sit down and through bunch of keys I have in Humble and such on this as well. Didn’t realize the functionality was there.
Same here. I have a bunch of random things, might try and do it since it's a long weekend here

Edit - So I went to the giveaways page linked in OP but couldn't see how to add something? Anyone can give a quick guide on how to add?

Last edited:

IFireflyl

Gold Member
Same here. I have a bunch of random things, might try and do it since it's a long weekend here

Edit - So I went to the giveaways page linked in OP but couldn't see how to add something? Anyone can give a quick guide on how to add?

Click the navigation button at the top-left (the three horizontal lines on top of each other). Then you should see an arrow to the right of Giveaways that you can select. From there, choose "Create a giveaway".

Last edited:

dreamstation

Gold Member
Click the navigation button at the top-left (the three horizontal lines on top of each other. Then you should see an arrow to the right of Giveaways that you can select. From there, choose "Create a giveaway".
Thanks mate. I can see it. Haven't gotten around to going through my humble purchases and what not yet though. Long weekend gone already. Feels like I achieved bugger all!

Fake

Is there an option to get deslited games on Steam? I forgot to get Sonic CD before they got mixed with that horrible Sonic Origins.

IFireflyl

Gold Member
Is there an option to get deslited games on Steam? I forgot to get Sonic CD before they got mixed with that horrible Sonic Origins.

Any delisted game can still be redeemed with a valid Steam key. Delisting it just pulls it from the store for new purchases, meaning no new keys can be generated from a sale. Existing Steam keys are still valid.

Fake

Any delisted game can still be redeemed with a valid Steam key. Delisting it just pulls it from the store for new purchases, meaning no new keys can be generated from a sale. Existing Steam keys are still valid.

Is there any place to get steam keys?

keefged4

The listing for Roarr! Jurassic Edition has incorrectly assigned the image for Quake 2 demo - apologies!

Top Bottom