• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Seal 2015 |OT| This isn't the account you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quonny

I do not understand this choice.

I used to excitedly check my phone at noon every day of the sale. Excited to see what the sale was today. Now it's just a mess and I don't give a shit

I don't either. You'd think they'd want people to check the store as much as possible.

Arthea

expected don't wait for anything
I'm not disappointed

so, new era is upon us, no dailies, flashes or metagames. It's all about discovery queue now.

Copons

CHRISSNTMAS RUSNIEEED!!!!!

Also, somebody was talking about an Undertale sale, is it true? I can just see that Valve is sorry for the heavy load, but I can't even see if the heavy load is discounted or not. :(

Ozium

Gingerbread Jake is cool but I'm a little sad there is no metagame other than "look through these lists"

and what about people who have gone through their discovery queues before this sale? Are there ways to earn cards if you have nothing in your queue?

PaulLFC

CHRISSNTMAS RUSNIEEED!!!!!

Also, somebody was talking about an Undertale sale, is it true? I can just see that Valve is sorry for the heavy load, but I can't even see if the heavy load is discounted or not. :(
20% off (£5.59 in UK, presumably $8?)

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Did indies miss the memo? Very few games on my wishlist are discounted.

Usually takes a while during major sales for all of the discounts to show up. Wishlists also seem to update last, so if you check the store pages individually, the sale prices will already be there. I had to wait about 4 hours during the Autumn sale before the games that were discounted on my wishlist actually displayed as such.

Aeana

CW2VP0HUYAACBv8.png

nded

Haha, Quake loaded up on the front page with a 132% discount, so its "price" was -$9 or something.

Edit:
AH28A3g.png

The actual discount on the store page is a more reasonable 75% off.

maguskain

Pretty sad that I didn't realize how many games were in my queue. I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't mind how this sale is working.

Saiyan-Rox

X post from other thread

Skyrim showed it was 9.99 normal

Then sale price 4.99 down from 19.99 xD

on another note I was hoping for a bigger discount on Afterbirth

The app isn't refreshing.

It did say that Steam was experiencing a heavy load but I wasn't sure what it meant because they didn't do the Lenny face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom