• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Seal 2015 |OT| This isn't the account you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yaaay Steam sale. What is the first game that everyone wants to get?

I made a list of everything I didn't already own with pre-existing discounts that are set to expire prior to the end of the sale. I'm hoping for some price mistakes (i.e. pre-exiting discount compounded with the nominated sale discount), but even if I'm not so lucky, there are still handful of items within impulse purchase territory.

def sim

Remember

beywrn2wz1o.gif

Balb

Undertale is 20% off which is good enough and Trails in the Sky FC is 50% off so I'm going to get those 2.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Upon us are the twilight years of sales hype. Now we ride into the sunset with our wallets empty and a single tear shed out of the corner of the eye. RIP in peace Steam Winter Seal.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
How do I force it to go to my wishlist? It reroutes it to my profile and even hides the wishlist link on that page.

Steam redirects all steamcommunity domain requests to your profile when their site is under heavy load. You'll just have to wait until things clear up a bit.

zkylon

zkylewd
garbage sale real sale is at nuuvem etc

will just continue as regular thread lol

I mean, you know crpgs failry well, i'd say you don't even need to play it nessecarily. The game doesn't really do anything completely new or innovative mechanically. Only the combat might need some time to click, but i think you could work the stuff out yourself.
i try to play every tutorial i can cos i feel there's something to be learned about game design from them

for wrpgs it's kinda tough, games like eternity weave it into the first areas and it's all optional tooltips which is great but there's also a lot of stuff they don't cover that i sorta wish they did. just having a codex page on every class would be enough to understand how they function and how they learn abilities, etc. but also things like understanding what the secondary aoe effects mean

but having this separate very slow and overly verbose tutorial was a big downer for me in age of decadence and i lost interest right away

i'll give it a shot someday later but i've got so many wrpgs to go through right now that i kind of don't wanna get into a new one for a while

i'll buy it if it goes cheap tho

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
While I'm on mobile this year, I AM READY TO SALE WITH ALL MY HORROR RECOMMENDATIONS.

P.S.: Misc non-SteamGAF users, join us once Steam sales have gone away. We welcome fresh blood, and only post anime occassionally. But it's a pretty nice community secretly the best part of GAF that I've enjoyed being part of the last few years. I'd recommend checking us out omce sales have settled in if this all seems like fun discussion.

ONTO THE SAME SALES FOR TWO WEEKS!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Axiom Verge and Life is Strange not even 50% still. Welp, see ya next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom