• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

August is new December, so packed

btw Cursed Sight releases on August 3. That was fast.

oh I know Amnesia is good, that's why I wanted on beta so much

ss_d24aa1a4a056d40c6ac064d881980fba6faff29f.600x338.jpg

You know she is plotting something with that face.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
What's the buzz surrounding it?

As BinaryPork2737 stated. Cheap games where selling a card can earn the cost back. The titles themselves don't actually seem that good, being a sub-part shoot-em-up and a me-too block building game or low reviews.

It's just telling that amongst my activity feed, practically everyone is buying them.
I bought them too, for cheap card drops to make badges with

As BinaryPork2737 stated. Cheap games where selling a card can earn the cost back. The titles themselves don't actually seem that good, being a sub-part shoot-em-up and a me-too block building game or low reviews.

It's just telling that amongst my activity feed, practically everyone is buying them.
I bought them too, for cheap card drops to make badges with

The buzz is that Stellar 2D is $0.13 and Voxelized is $0.09.

They also have trading cards.
I see, thanks.

Not really interested even for cheap +1s. :/

Chariot

Games were released only in Japan, but I was under impression that series are good. Hopefully they are, because an idea is great for a choice based VN.
Anime was hillarious because they only had 12 episodes and rushed from arc to arc by
killing the protagonist girl without resolving any plotpoint of the arc.

Chariot

Dinosaurs killing redheads? *votes NO!*
This is were SteamGAF will crash. Redhead or dinosaur, what is more important. The struggle of the century. The dividing blade. The red headed meteor. Life ends, if life was there to begin with. The age of the two is coming. No, the moon, the moon is dead. Eaten by a space raptor. Beware the yellow eyes!

zkylon

zkylewd
Pretty much every other Fantasy RPG is of either Japanese or Anglo-Saxon origins.
The Witcher is a slavic game, made by Slavs, is about Slavs doing slaving things (mostly being genocided in various, often creative ways) in a vaguely slavic setting.

That's just my guess though.

yeah like, just feels like "other" european

less forests and more swamps, less knights and more bounty hunters

also sex card collecting minigame

The hardest nut to crack is often the sweetest.

Or the grossest, really. The meat is usually dried up and bitter.
-_____-

You know she is plotting something with that face.
luv it!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

t1cxE6r.gif
Company of Heroes 2: German Commander - Storm Doctrine -- MB-E7B2F8B452AC9E77 - Taken by Popstar
t1cxE6r.gif
Company of Heroes 2: German Skin - Four Color Disruptive Pattern -- MB-D4B602314D786F12 - Taken by drakaenae

zkylon

zkylewd
leftovers from the copies of mercenary kings i got for my friends
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (zkylon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Outland #0 -- MB-13C3364660FF2180 - Taken by Shalashaska
Outland #1 -- MB-A74A4DCB217DCC14 - Taken by Bayonetta
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes #0 -- MB-0D4CA53D2188B9A2 - Taken by Purkake4
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes #1 -- MB-C24D0BE4838A3833 - Taken by darkchewie

Trying to figure out Voxelized's one achievement from the forums was a mistake. So many people butthurt over paying 9 cents because the dev won't make it known how to get the achievement. It's 9 cents! Get over yourselves.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Never played a jet set radio game so can't really get super hyped about that one.

Though if they would port vanquish now that's something I can get behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom