• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2017 - Magical Pyres can't melt Cold Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

There's two library entries first is second and second is first.

LzMVXkf.png
wot

Madventure

According to google it's

Resurrection = 1
2 = 2

I mean, it does have a number but yeah

Also people are angry it lacks
boob physics
, that's what I learned about it

EdmondD

They should have called it God Eater 2 The Sequel To God Eater Being The Second Entry In The God Eater Franchise Electric Boogaloo II.

With Cold Steel apparently being delayed, I might move my attention to PUBG as it is everywhere. Does anyone have one of those GMG coupons left? Thanks.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

2 comes before R. ;) The sortas flag is designed for this very situation, but it's not being used here, obviously, which just drives home the fact that such a feature is also something users should have access to. Maybe the new client will offer it.

zkylon

zkylewd
ended up playing a fair bit of hollow knight instead

really neat game, it's kind of scary and not having a map had me lost for a really long time trying to find a slot thing that i still haven't found, it's really cool actually

it's weird, i didn't have much of an idea of what the game was before playing it but scary and sad wasn't really what i was expecting so maybe i'll put it on hold after god eater finishes downloading since i'm not really in the mood for scary and sad, no matter how good this game looks like

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
Aragami is great. All the abilities immediately make a big difference and feel great to use. I've been playing a chapter or two of co-op per day and it's great synchronizing to take down all the guards as stealthily as possible. We can also choose to only get half the abilities each (at least early game) so we complement each other really well. Loving it.

septicore

I remember buying Axion Verge like 2 years during a Steam sale but I didn't touch the game until like a week ago and just completed it. Definitely gave me the Metroid feeling I've missed for so long. Which reminds me, I can't wait for that 3DS Metroid game coming out later this year.

Might tackle Hollow Knight next or play another game with a different genre.

Ascheroth

Finished Kero Blaster yesterday (on normal). Although that's only 1 achievement out of 10, lol, so I guess there's a lot more to do.
Anyway, it took just a bit over 2 hours. Good game. Difficulty is just right and all the weapons and upgrades are fun.

Back to RE6 and Hyper Light Drifter, I guess. Although Secret World Legends might disrupt that plan a little : D

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

CORROSION COLD WINTER WAITING ENHANCED -- MB-13D3AB3BE252DD32 - Taken by voodooray
THREE DEAD ZED -- MB-CDBD60D5D22A7109 - Taken by Jmanunknown
THREE DEAD ZED #2 -- MB-E3C6C7B58D80701C

Orgen

Have you updated recently? Try re-downloading from the site and copy/pasting that version over you existing one.

Also you can try to delete the IdleMaster folder from C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Local\IdleMaster

Late to the answer but yeah, copying and pasting the version over my new one did work, so thanks! :D (I didn't try it before because it was the same version I had on my PC but anyway, it worked!)

Does Umbrella Corps have any single player mode? (Story perhaps?) Or it is an only multiplayer game?

Ludens

Banned
There's an SP mode that is essentially an MP training mode. It's not a proper campaign.
I completed that and the game didn't even give me the achievement, it was just a waste of time. You kill enemies in the same map for like 3-4 times before moving on the new map.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-970ECAC787A417C4 - Taken by KainXVIII

Vastag

ModBot said:
Instructions for Vastag:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Resident Evil 6 -- MB-6EE117800C404C39 - Taken by Tart Toter 9k. 25 entrants total.

t1499859378z1.png

Zeknurn

Just completed Turmoil twice in a row. Once on expert in which I got my ass handed to me by the AI, probably I never got the concept of expanding gas pockets down. But I loved every minute of it and it's a great little puzzle game.

Anyone know of games similar to it? There's something oddly satisfying about laying pipes and connecting resources.

There seems to be some cheap JRPGs on Amazon.com right now. Think most of them are from Idea Factory.
Some examples that are more than 75% off and Steam-codes

Hyperdevotion-Noire-Goddess-Black-Online
[Online Game Code] $2.99

Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force $7.49
Fairy Fencer F [Online Game Code] $2.99

Monster Monpiece $2.99

Trillion: God of Destruction $2.99

Amnesia: Memories $2.99

I'm seeing $5.57 for Advent Dark Force.
I wont have any issues redeeming this on a european account right?

I see. I've been curious about this one for a while but coming from quality rpgs like Trails and P5 I wonder if I wont be put off by something that screams anime to my face as blatantly as this one lol.
Wait, my brother will be all over this at this price. Gotta give him a heads up. God bless family sharing.

PaulSane

I see. I've been curious about this one for a while but coming from quality rpgs like Trails and P5 I wonder if I wont be put off by something that screams anime to my face as blatantly as this one lol.
Wait, my brother will be all over this at this price. Gotta give him a heads up. God bless family sharing.

It is one of the "tamer" games from IF, but you can still expect some anime BS from it :p Personally, i found it quite enjoyable, and it was more challenging than the previous iteration (on hardest difficulty), which is a plus, since the first Fairy Fencer was way too easy.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member

Says 'currently unavailable' when I go to the page.

EDIT - Just noticed it says 'This item is not available for purchase due to geographical restrictions. This item may be available at Amazon.co.uk.' Didn't think Amazon did that until checkout.

EDIT - Just noticed it says 'This item is not available for purchase due to geographical restrictions. This item may be available at Amazon.co.uk.' Didn't think Amazon did that until checkout.

Hm, I was browsing in anonyous mode, in normal mode I'm getting $7.49. Not seeing any message about geographical restrictions though.

Tizoc

EVO 2017 is starting on the 14th
For the most part we're likely to see the next SF5 character, but there is word that Arika has an announcement, but I personally will settle for an SFEX collection.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

You need to set your content and devices address to a UK one. Google's London office will do:

1-13 St Giles High St
London WC2H 8LG
United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)20-7031-3000

KainXVIII

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-970ECAC787A417C4 - Taken by KainXVIII

It was some dlc for unknown game that i don't have =)
HL3YZ-2QIRL-VQQJQ

KainXVIII

BloodGDX source port was updated!
http://m210.duke4.net/
BloodGDX v0.770 (11.07.2017)
Changelog:

1. AIBAT crash fix
2. slopeTilting lookup fix
3. added "cheatsOn" text in statisticScreen
4. canMove hitscan vector have some changes
5. tileLoadVoxel(-1) crash fix
6. added statistics in HUD
7. moveDude GetZRange sky flag added (gargoyles fly to skies fix)
8. animated voxels support
9. fixed flip-sprite voxels
10. rewrited DrawMirrors method
11. dude's shadow draw fix
12. weapon horizoff fix
13. switch weapondata in low ammo case updated from v1.21
14. after load game dude's health not reset
15. widescreen support
16. ingame fullscreen switch mouse fix
17. slope tilting interpolated now

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

t1cxE6r.gif
Massive Chalice -- MB-D50E9BB479955CBB - Taken by lazerfox
Spectre -- MB-E95C35207D72495C - Taken by MaxiLive

Wok

I have a post for the new page. It is not a giveaway, it is steam page for a game which is just released. Waiting for 4 people to post before I can post it.

Battlesloths is cheaper than ever.

LAUNCH Trailer:(Releasing from Early Access on July 14) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmKvsfIF9Pk

Currently cheap on the Humble Store:

Edit: It used to be 10€ on Steam. The price bump for leaving EA already occurred.

lazerfox

I have a post for the new page. It is not a giveaway, it is steam page for a game which is just released. Waiting for 4 people to post before I can post it.

I'll help

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
DmC: Devil May Cry -- MB-4E08F31C77452C90 - Taken by CGriffiths86. 2 entrants total.
Star Drifer -- MB-612198BC359D7475 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat. 3 entrants total.

t1499860919z1.png

Cairnsay

Banned
Hi guys. Currently sitting at my desk at work trying to figure out which day to take off for The Fractured But Whole. Its out 17/10, just not sure if it will unlock at midnight GMT (I'm in the UK), midnight in the US. I know some games even unlock as last as 9am PST, making it evening time in the UK, if that's the case I'd take the 18th off rather than the 17th.

Can anyone recall what the deal has been with previous Ubisoft titles on Steam in terms of unlock times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom