• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd care more for the sale if it wasn't the for the fact that Valve has completely restricted gifting to the point that it's unusable and I'm not going back to paying twice the price for everything.

Hm? The new games are ungiftable, but the old ones are still giftable outside of a trading window.

Bigby

Oh look! Ubi removed Ass Creed Unity Season Pass from store. Again. https://steamdb.info/app/324330/history/

Found this on Steam Discussions:
It seems to be pulled from every store, same with the Gold Edition.

German News:
http://www.gamersglobal.de/news/934...eason-pass-ein-entschaedigung#comment-1309519

Short translation: A source from Gamestop confirmed, that the Season Pass was pulled from the Stores, Dead Kings will be available for free for everyone. Ubisoft wants to compensate all buyers of the season pass with an other Ubisoft Game.

Uplay gives me Product Not Available, can't find it on PSN and Xbox Live.

GaussTek

You know, now that I think about it, many of the main story concepts of FFXIII-2 may have worked much better as a brand new game with no connection to FFXIII.

Yeah, and I mean, the whole Fabula Nova Crystallis series thing purpose was that, to make separate games within the same universe, but with different worlds/characters, just like Type-0.

They could easily made that with FFXIII-2, but looks like people loved Lightning so much, oh well... :p

Tesseract

Banned
autumn sale?

ivHVHD4YfrCUr.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wouldn't it be funny if where the banner says 10 windows, 3 mac, 2 linux, 8 trading card it means it literally as in there are 8 card drops total; not 8 games with cards

Hilarious. Hilariously awful, that is. :(

Found this on Steam Discussions:

Uplay gives me Product Not Available, can't find it on PSN and Xbox Live.

Interesting. Trying to earn back some goodwill, no doubt. I suppose the Season Pass being pulled confirms that Mark of the Assassin will be a separate app and not something you load from within Unity.

Parsnip

Another X-Files game could be cool if handled right.

The problem is that I don't think it would be handled right :p

The question is, what kind of game should it be? Modern third person shooter? FPS? PnC adventure?

Resist or Serve tried to jump on that Resident Evil/Silent Hill train if I remember right.

Alavard

Type 9 is settled in FFXIII world?
Oh no :(

No. Not exactly.

FFXIII, Type-0, and Final Fantasy Versus 13 (now called Final Fantasy XV) were supposed to be in kind of a shared universe, but with no direct connections. There would be similar themes, mythologies, monsters, abilities, etc, but no actual connections from one to another.

However, I think most of that has probably been dropped, especially since Versus had been in dev limbo for so long.

Guysss we're almost there. I hope there's no pricing errors, I'm at work on my cellphone and I don't carry around my debit so I won't be able to take advantage. If there's any errors I hope its later in the day when I'm home :3

GaussTek

JaseC

Guysss we're almost there. I hope there's no pricing errors, I'm at work on my cellphone and I don't carry around my debit so I won't be able to take advantage. If there's any errors I hope its later in the day when I'm home :3

There's always (at least) one.

Chariot

you will live, chariot
I believe in the Tesseract that believes in me.

What did you do?
There is this thread about Tesco taking down a sign that said "fun gift for boys" because a little girl complained, which may or may not be initiated by the mother. But some people state things like that the sign was not bad in the first place and that this case and cases like this are a non-issue, which I not agree with. Some people there make me mad. Somebody related gender segregation to cats and dogs and animal food.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Last Remnant -- MB-191082BBC6E5C73C - Taken by Man Puncher. 15 entrants total.

t1417026343z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
The question is, what kind of game should it be? Modern third person shooter? FPS? PnC adventure?

Resist or Serve tried to jump on that Resident Evil/Silent Hill train if I remember right.

There was an old X-Files PnC adventure/FMV game just called X-Files: The Game, and it wasn't really that good, so I would be a little hesitant on that genre. Resist or Serve ended up being sort of decent, though, so maybe a survival horror game could work, especially if it had less of a focus on combat and stuck to more of an atmospheric and investigative style.

I don't think a first person shooter style game would be a good match with the X-Files.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys and 1 Desura Key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Vanguard Princess -- MB-2B5C3A5F63289257 - Taken by L.O.R.D
Fearless Fantasy -- MB-F0E4D93330F6231C - Taken by D3RANG3D
Dreaming Sarah -- MB-8E5EEB0A3709552D - Taken by Sendou
ulgzbKC.png
100% Orange Juice (Desura) -- MB-1D4FFA61FB3721BA - Taken by famfrit
Nux -- MB-DAC25F62B01CD6FD - Taken by nja

Take as many as you want

JaseC

Regarding Unity's Season Pass reportedly being cancelled, I wonder how the free Ubi game thing will work for those who own the Gold Edition of Unity on Steam. Will there be an address to contact where you request what you want? If so, would I get away with requesting Wheelman?

Regarding Unity's Season Pass reportedly being cancelled, I wonder how the free Ubi game thing will work for those who own the Gold Edition of Unity on Steam. Will there be an address to contact where you request what you want? If so, would I get away with requesting Wheelman?

You should try it.

JaseC

I wonder if there'll be special cards for the Autumn Sale or that would be saved for the Holiday one.

Also please 75% off Ikaruga.

If there were going to be special sale cards, mystery cards would have replaced coupons as a badge crafting reward about a week-and-a-half ago.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

You will surely get the Wheelman.

derExperte

EA had a list of games you could choose from after the Sim City release.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Nope but you can get The Adventures of Tintin
(on Uplay)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of MulderWasTaken, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Quest for Infamy -- MB-737A2592A21EE068 - Taken by KainXVIII. 8 entrants total.
Kingdom Rush -- MB-47147F5744746AC8 - Taken by Lobogris. 8 entrants total.
Blue Rose -- MB-61EED3CAECF96413
SanctuaryRPG -- MB-DE0B4788AD19CABA - Taken by Sarcasm. 1 entrants total.
Beyond Space -- MB-7FA2F024F2E31B7C - Taken by Mengy. 4 entrants total.
World War I - Centennial Edition -- MB-C12F1F81DB66EDF3

t1417027063z1.png

Faabulous

Would it be fine if they gave you Wheelman on Uplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom