• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V currently $10 on Amazon (DEAD)

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I already own it digitally on PS4 and PC, yet I'm still tempted to buy another copy. This game is amazing.

Bought multiple copies and I'll plan to trade them in. Do I just have to take off the plastic before going to Best Buy for trade in? I'm not trying to return the game as if it is new but as pre own.

Ventara

At this price, definitely go for it. The game got simplified a ton, should be great for casual play locally on a whim.

The game's clearly designed to go KI/LOL-style eventually, they even tested free rotations during Beta.

It's $10

you can press some buttons and watch the story sequences and sell it if you're bored

I'm not a fighter guy but I think it's pretty cool

Alright, you guys convinced me. I do have some fond memories randomly jamming buttons to win in SF(2? don't remember) as a kid.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Thanks OP just ordered one even though I already own SFV. Too good to pass up at this price.

Very excited to get it this time, hopefully they honor the price again!

Is it safe to order multiples? I'd rather play it safe and just guarantee me a copy...

Edit: Nevermind since it's dead. Yay for getting one!

btkadams

Since when has Amazon.com been shipping physical games internationally? I remember it being blocked before when I tried to order something to Canada.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Says $34.20 in your cart

lcxyE0D.gif

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Weird when you click to see the prices of other sellers the Amazon price shows up as 34 dollars.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Added a copy to my cart and it's up to $34. The $10 price still shows on the page, but I can't buy that version for some reason.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Since when has Amazon.com been shipping physical games internationally? I remember it being blocked before when I tried to order something to Canada.

Not sure when it's started, but they've definitely been doing this for a couple of years now (imported my original 3DS on launch with some games through Amazon). It doesn't work with all games, though.

I got two copies ordered, one for me and one as a gift for a friend. I didn't get a third in like I wanted for my other friend though :(

Top Bottom