• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
The pictures are on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/782987057966690304

edit:
Ct26R76UEAA24SP.jpg:large

Ct26Vc2UkAAUJET.jpg:large

Ct26U8GUMAEzw9Z.jpg:large

Ct26SySVUAACbJP.jpg:large

Seems like we're only getting Halloween costumes for seven characters:

Ryu (Bishamon)
Alex (Demon vampire thing)
Vega (Matador)
Nash (Zombie)
Cammy (Zombie bride)
Juri (Sexy vampire)
Necalli (Wolfman)

...Can't help but be a bit let down. Was hoping that Mika or Urien would get some cool duds.

myco666

Those costumes look sweet. 88€/$ for all is way too much though. Capcom please do a bundle at a lower price for these.

edit. Oh just 7?

Kashiwaba

Ryu (Bishamon)
Vega (Matador)
Nash (Zombie)
Cammy (Zombie bride)
Juri (Sexy vampire)
Necalli (Wolfman)

...Can't help but be a bit let down. Was hoping that Mika or Urien would get some cool duds.
Sigh nothing for Rashid again Capcom really hates my money i guess.

Sigh. Still nothing for Birdie or FANG :(

At least they're putting out more costumes for the guys this time though. That Necalli is ingenious and Alex's is so cool.

Vega's is so bad lol, looks so similar to his battle outfit.

Saikyo

Hope there is a bundle...and again limited time ugh.

Nothing for Guile or Mika : \ , she at least has that beach DLC but Guile got nothing.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Vega's is recycled garbage but all the others look really nice. Necalli's is a little simple compared to the others, but it's a good gimmick.

Sad to see no Ken costume, but they probably figured his premium alt is scary enough already.

Not going to buy it, but I hope to fight plenty of Samuraiyu online.

Razzorn34

Vega's is recycled garbage but all the others look really nice. Necalli's is a little simple compared to the others, but it's a good gimmick.

Sad to see no Ken costume, but they probably figured his premium alt is scary enough already.

Well yeah, since it's already a Biff Tannen costume. No need for more nightmare fuel.

Tik-Tok

GUISE Plz try for me. I'm at work. Select Bison and input the code for the Beach costume alts.
Apparently it's bugged and makes the character invisible according to a friend?

Hellsing

Was hoping Karin would get a Halloween costume. People keep telling me Necro is in the background but I don't see him anywhere.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Was hoping Karin would get a Halloween costume. People keep telling me Necro is in the background but I don't see him anywhere.
EQRHGMz.png

Right there in the middle, next to his girlfriend.

I hope lazy capcom at least changes the music in that halloween theme stage, but probably not.
Hate that "lazy" argument. They've shown a lot of love for detail in recent weeks.

Farewell

It's funny, because if they hadn't done this at all, you couldn't have called it lazy.

So, I guess the moral of the story is don't do anything, so that you can't be called lazy.

With lazy i actually meant no halloween costumes for the other characters and yes, if capcom didn't do anything at all at halloween i would have still called them lazy.

Ryu (Bishamon)
Vega (Matador)
Nash (Zombie)
Cammy (Zombie bride)
Juri (Sexy vampire)
Necalli (Wolfman)

The Bishamon costume is nifty, but none of these really make me want to spend money. Not really in to Halloween.

Sigmaah

Thank GOD vega finally got a dope costume!!

I seen the other photo and was like wow just his old one expect a little change.

That new shit tho?!? YES!!

That Alex costume tho wowowow I'm tight they didn't give that to vega.

Mike M

Nick N
Eh, actually I'm not digging wolfman Necalli at all.

Should have had him turn into Jon Talbain, or at least gave him a more lupine face than just hair and fangs.

Darkstalkers_Jon_Talbain.png

Edzi

Tempted to buy them all, but at the very least I'll probably get Necalli and Alex since I use them. Ryu is pretty tempting though.

Top Bottom