• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Roster Discussion: P-P-P-P-PATTERN BREAKER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justified

These two guys or bust....
Joe , and Mike

street-fighter-2-plus-champion-edition-1_thumb.png

zlatko

Banned
I want a 60-40 split of new to old characters. This is a chance to breathe some new life and give people new favorites. SF4 new characters in my opinion sucked. About the only one I liked mechanic wise is Abel, and a close second is Crimson Viper even though I couldn't play her worth a crap.

As for who should come back? Urien.

Urien pls

And bring a couple of guest characters in like Akira, Daigo, Edge, or Batsu from Rival Schools

I finally accepted we're never getting another Rival Schools, so at least conside this option
mjcry1.png

All I really need is Ibuki. Thankfully, I think she's one of the most guaranteed characters outside of most of the SFII cast.

Also, I know it probably won't happen because nobody likes him except me, but I would like for Seth to return. Or at least have a new character that inherits his glass cannon play style.

denshuu

Any character whose playstyle doesn't rely on making 50 millisecond links in 200 milliseconds of lag.

So Karin, basically.

Tunahead

I want the entire cast of Rival Schools, especially Akira. (Biker helmet version, obviously.)

Also maybe some new characters whose biographies aren't "is an M. Bison duplicate of some sort" (unlike Cammy, Decapre, Juni, Juli, Rose, Abel, Seth, etc.) and character designs that are original instead of just "totally not Charlie with amnesia" and "this Halloween, Cammy stopped making an effort".

K.Sabot

I don't see how they could have another game pre-SF3, so they have to have more SF3 characters.

Maybe they could take some liberties with the SF2 characters that didn't make it into SF3. Gimme old, grizzled guile.

Toad.T

Banned
What I want: Mostly new characters with some series mainstrays (Blanka, Dictator, Ibuki, Juri). Add in some of the choices in this thread that come from 3rd Strike/EX. Bring in fighters from related series (Haggar, Batsu, Felicia, Rouge), and as a joke character, Dr.Light from the X series as a shoto clone. (He knows Hadokens and Shoryukens well enough to convert it to binary, why not go the full nine yards?)

What we'll get: World Warriors+Bosses+Super along with a smattering of random picks from Alpha and SFIV. Plus another doll, because why the fuck not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom