• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Maker |OT| Miyamoto Simulator 2015

RagnarokX

Sölf;179854972 said:
Played through it, pretty awesome stage. Got all three lives and got through it on my first try. :D
Second life was probably the hardest to get, I lost all my stuff there and was small again at the end. Definitly a fun stage, which seems pretty big. :D

The second one is my favorite of the level. I timed it perfectly so that the chain chomps are right on your heel by the time the burner currently blocking you deactivates. It's possible to get the 1up and get out unscathed. If you are really quick, though, you can grab the 1up and beat the first 2 upper burners before they activate and the whole thing becomes a cakewalk.

Glad you liked it :D

Fun map, the ice really added some cool elements and the runs through thowmps falling behind you was fun. The only jump I thought was unfair was the blind jump to the pipe, maybe add coins to guide the player? I really couldn't explore the latiku area since I was afraid of losing my cloud. Map was well designed though, the sense of danger you create when there really isn't adds tension to an otherwise boring running area.
Thank you for the feedback. And which pipe blind jump are you referring to? After the koopa troopas? If so, I thought the pipe was barely visible from the edge to let you know, but it might just be my mind filling in the blanks since I knew it was there. Sorry about that.
As for the Lakitu area there is no need to explore. It is just burners on the ceiling. And if you lost the cloud, there is a vine.

Again, thank you for the feedback.

Hey, guys.

Finally a level I'm kind of proud. It's called "A Mario Between Worlds" and... well, I think you could guess what it is about.

625B-0000-0069-5EE3

Let me know what you think!

This level is amazing. Very well designed and very fun to explore the differences and similarities between worlds. When I got to the first world-based obstacle, I was like, "No way! That's so clever!" One of my favorite levels by far! Although, I was frustrated with that unobtainable question block in the 2nd world. =[

quanchu

WVW69ia7VAIXzILmSe

goomba revenge

(EA45-0000-0069-CAAF)

Second level I made after I felt my first one had unfair difficulty.

Cuburt

New level:

The floor is HOT LAVA!!! (/°□°)/

ID: DA8B-0000-006C-31F4
Do you know World 1-1 like the back of your hand?

Can you still beat it if the floor is made of HOT LAVA??

Seemed like such an obvious twist, I'm surprised I've never seen anyone do it before.

Neki

The second one is my favorite of the level. I timed it perfectly so that the chain chomps are right on your heel by the time the burner currently blocking you deactivates. It's possible to get the 1up and get out unscathed. If you are really quick, though, you can grab the 1up and beat the first 2 upper burners before they activate and the whole thing becomes a cakewalk.

Glad you liked it :D

Loved your unlock system and I like how liberal you were with power ups, did not make me feel cheated to get hit and I didn't need to backtrack. Level came together nicely, I gotta steal that. There was no trolling either, a first for a ghost house, where was I supposed to find the checkpoint code?

Hey, guys.

Finally a level I'm kind of proud. It's called "A Mario Between Worlds" and... well, I think you could guess what it is about.

625B-0000-0069-5EE3

Let me know what you think!

Loved the duality, made me want to alternate between stages as much as possible, was very fun, what do with spring though?

If you guys want to look at my only map, I haven't finished my second Rosalina level yet.
Super Rosalina Galaxy 3EC5-0000-005D-FFED
Rosalina has caught up to Bowser's fleet and must free all her stars before confronting Bowser himself.

bITUuTz.jpg

Liked this stage as well. It's a bit on the short side, but it felt fitting for the SMW theme. I never saw Bowser Jr in that theme until now, and I'm absolutely in love with it. I think it got a bit busy at the end, so my advice it try to make things more focused and clean.

Doing the next stages guys, sorry for the delay. The second stage took me a long time.

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll let you know what I think of yours as soon as I play through it.

Svafnir

Interesting concept that can be expanded, only problem was the lack of a progress curve in enemies and difficulty, and all I did was shoot fireballs. I also accidentally died from spin jumping.

You should look at the KOOPARENA series for dynamic spawning. Map was fun though.

https://m.reddit.com/r/MarioMaker/comments/3m7w5x/i_built_an_automated_battle_arena_with_5/

I originally had waves of enemies spawning on the same path as the Koopa Clown car but I couldn't get them all to appear. Spent hours trying to get it work. That idea using Bill Blasters and P-Switches really solves the problem I had. Gonna try and make something even better now.

Thanks

Cuburt

I wish I could take credit for the passcode system, but I borrowed the idea from this reddit user: https://www.reddit.com/r/MarioMaker/comments/3lueed/how_to_create_a_code_based_checkpoint/. Everything else is mine, though, and I'm happy you enjoyed it :D

I did improve the design a bit, so let me explain it.
Really cool. Thanks for the thorough breakdown.

I had to download your course to deconstruct how you did certain things so I was able to get a general idea of how it worked already but it's even better to read details about why the wrong order won't work.

Great work on other parts of the level by the way. It was just as interesting for me to deconstruct as the password system was. Gave me a lot of inspiration for creating various systems of my own.

Can GAF survive....

WVW69ibEmgg4qbikvP

THE MUSHROOM FACTORY ???

ED07-0000-006C-32E9

Yes, GAF can survive it. I actually didn't make it too hard. It was very fun to design though.

illadelph

Having fun with my new 8-Bit Mario Amiibo.

Check out "Stay BIG or go home!" for some huge fun. It's not toooo challenging, but you must remain large and in charge until the end. A tip: the final enemy is invulverable to your attacks.

EF4E-0000-006A-D5CF

illadelph

Can GAF survive....

WVW69ia_Gg0YOXGKuw

THE MUSHROOM FACTORY ???

6748-0000-006A-D40B

Yes, GAF can survive it. I actually didn't make it too hard. It was very fun to design though.
I can tell you had some fun designing this, haha. The Goombas get really out of control if you don't act quickly towards the end. I managed to find a hidden 1-Up, too.

RagnarokX

Loved your unlock system and I like how liberal you were with power ups, did not make me feel cheated to get hit and I didn't need to backtrack. Level came together nicely, I gotta steal that. There was no trolling either, a first for a ghost house, where was I supposed to find the checkpoint code?

The code is right here: https://i.imgur.com/bQeXuEUl.jpg

I would put a comment there saying what the code is, but apparently you can only have 1 comment appear per level since the update.

Not to toot my own horn, but my favorite thing I came up with for this level is this thing:

NF7Eto2l.jpg

You can enter this door but you can't do anything since the giant buzzy beetle is too far away.

929baSSl.jpg

When you enter from the left side the giant buzzy beetle breaks all of the hard blocks and gives you access to the helmet, but it destroys the floor of the upper door and forces you to take the lower door to exit.

xtxqTVIl.jpg

Which places you in this alcove that teaches players that they can use the helmet to bounce thwomps so that they know what they have to do with it.

If the player loses the helmet they can quickly return to the room the helmet is in via the first door.

kiryogi

Banned
This is a kaizo level. I liked it, and I rarely like troll levels. I got to the part with the clown car and got stuck. Motion sickness, I guess. I think this level is meant to be hard, so in that regard it works. I was able to cheat my way past that spring. I think this level is something I'll have to clear time for. It doesn't seem impossible and the more I learned it, the easier I was flying by things that seemed cheap before. I think the enemy placement was great to keep up the pressure.

Doing the next stages guys, sorry for the delay. The second stage took me a long time.

Haha you're the first person to call it Kaizo XD Not to mention to troll necessarily. Just wanted a difficult and puzzling level. That is mostly fair. But yeah, as many others have experienced to this point. You can really breeze by once you figure out the layout and patterns.

eltercero

Thanks everyone for playing my level! A lot of feedback here and in the game :)

I like this a lot. Reminds me a lot of my Security System level, very similar dynamic around information going on, but I think your implementation is a lot stronger.

Thanks! I'll search your level :)

This level is amazing. Very well designed and very fun to explore the differences and similarities between worlds. When I got to the first world-based obstacle, I was like, "No way! That's so clever!" One of my favorite levels by far! Although, I was frustrated with that unobtainable question block in the 2nd world. =[

Thanks! That's unobtainable only for maintaining the duality and as a hint to the player to get it in the other world.

Loved the duality, made me want to alternate between stages as much as possible, was very fun, what do with spring though?

you get it in the first world and there are yellow blocks with bombs destroying them. If you want to cross that path, you need to move to the second world (where there are no yellow blocks, but solid terrain). For doing so, you jump to the pipe to the left with the spring, and then you can jump in the second world to get up there (the bombs won't destroy that path)

jholmes

Anyway, if it's all right, I'd like to bump a stage I posted earlier that may have been lost in the mix—it's only had three feet on it so far. Serves me right for being out of step with the time zones when most of you play. Here it is: Bait-and-Switch Beltway - 8805-0000-0067-E3B4

I'd definitely like another pair of eyes on it at some point, as I want to know if the mechanics and flow of the stage are adequately fair.

First conveyor belt is too easy to go flying off but really solid work otherwise. The chomp finale is easy to miss but feels great when it comes together. Lots going on here but it feels cohesive. A bit tough but balanced enough that everyone should keep coming back. Recommended.

New level I just made. "Power Up!"

I am thinking my other levels may be a little tough as the completion rate is pretty low, so I made this one fairly easy - medium difficulty. Let me know what you think.

8CB6-0000-006A-8281

Course not found, pal. Hard to give ya feedback!

After many days of trial and error, I have finally completed my 2nd stage. The development of this one pushed me much harder than the 1st one, as I ended up butting heads with the game's mechanics many times. However I pulled off what I wanted to do. Here is the code:

v6uE1pv.jpg

Airship Infiltration

9E19-0000-006A-82BA

Utilizing an Arwing, Mario must infiltrate a massive Airship under the command of an unknown captain in Bowser's army.
‎

Cute level once I figured out was going on with the Bob-ombs, but as you've heard there's a huge issue with an area you can get trapped in very easily. Esthetics can't come before playability! ‎

Having fun with my new 8-Bit Mario Amiibo.

Check out "Stay BIG or go home!" for some huge fun. It's not toooo challenging, but you must remain large and in charge until the end. A tip: the final enemy is invulverable to your attacks.

EF4E-0000-006A-D5CF

As a highlight reel of 8-bit mode this has merit but as a level it's a mess. Plowing through blocks is tedious and you make us do it a ton. The spikes come out of nowhere and since there's only one mushroom every little thing is effectively instant death. Bowser at the end is a really poor choice because his actions are random, and you fight him with bullets and thwomps coming at you. You also really don't have the clearance to jump him easily.

The bones of this level are actually really good but the issues make it a slog. That's too bad because I really want a good 8-bit mode level.

Does anyone know of SMW enemies that Big Mario can't defeat (without a shell) but that Fireflower Mario can, and that respawn/reappear if you leave the area and come back?

Both Piranha Plants and Spinies (aka spike beetles) have failed the test, so I'm hoping there's some other alternative that I'm missing.

Thanks very much in advance to anyone who can come up with a solution to this little problem (if one exists)!

Depends on what you mean by 'leaving the area'. If you kill an enemy by fire for example, it will stay dead and never respawn again unless you use a door or a warp pipe.
Koopa troopas and buzzy beetles don't count as dead if you just jump on them, even if you use their shell and throw it away. But, if you defeat the shell-less koopa or throw a shell at them, they will stay defeated.

If enemies fall into pits, they will always respawn.
In conclusion, if you want to make sure your enemies respawn, use doors or warp pipes to make your player return.

Edit: Oh and I just thought of an enemy that Fire Mario can defeat but Super Mario without shell cannot: a koopa troopa stacked with a bullet bill launcher on top.

Cuburt

The code is right here: https://i.imgur.com/bQeXuEUl.jpg

I would put a comment there saying what the code is, but apparently you can only have 1 comment appear per level since the update.

Not to toot my own horn, but my favorite thing I came up with for this level is this thing:

You can enter this door but you can't do anything since the giant buzzy beetle is too far away.

When you enter from the left side the giant buzzy beetle breaks all of the hard blocks and gives you access to the helmet, but it destroys the floor of the upper door and forces you to take the lower door to exit.

Which places you in this alcove that teaches players that they can use the helmet to bounce thwomps so that they know what they have to do with it.

If the player loses the helmet they can quickly return to the room the helmet is in via the first door.
Yes, that was clever. I wouldn't have figured out the next part with the cannon thwomp if it wasn't to being forced to use it in the previous room. I especially liked how the giant buzzy beetle gets trapped to the lower right so it doesn't bounce back and kill you. Just the way you made the power ups easily accessible after you "unlock" them, both in terms of the lack of obstacles to backtrack to them and the close proximity to the "hub" area, makes it more like a permanent upgrade than just a power up you get to progress to the next part like I've seen others do with "metroid-like" progression in levels.

RagnarokX

Yes, that was clever. I wouldn't have figured out the next part with the cannon thwomp if it wasn't to being forced to use it in the previous room. I especially liked how the giant buzzy beetle gets trapped to the lower right so it doesn't bounce back and kill you. Just the way you made the power ups easily accessible after you "unlock" them, both in terms of the lack of obstacles to backtrack to them and the close proximity to the "hub" area, makes it more like a permanent upgrade than just a power up you get to progress to the next part like I've seen others do with "metroid-like" progression in levels.
BTW, I had to put the bullet bill blaster on the thwomps because you if you get injured by them you can pass through them and get stuck on top of them. Mario can't pass through bullet bill blasters, so they prevent him from getting on top of the thwomps and getting stuck.

I really like the concept of bullet bill blasters as gates.

TrNgd4Sl.jpg

This one that Mario is staring at was a late addition to prevent a sequence break I discovered wherein Mario could carry a buzzy beetle helmet with him from where they spawn and use it to break through the brick wall separating the spiny helmet room from the rest of the area and bypass the "boss" altogether.

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
This is my third level, if anyone is interested.

Screen_Shot_2015_09_25_at_5_16_39_pm.png

2C8F-0000-0068-5C3E

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Anyone up for some late-night streaming of their levels? I'm coming off a late work shift and have nothing better to do, so I'm going to power-on the Wii U in about 45 minutes from now. Post a code for a level and I'll stream it. One code per GAFfer. It can be for your stage or someone else's stage of your choice. Just quote this post with the code so that I can easily see it. First come, first served.

In the meantime, you could also try my stages (ordered from newest to oldest):

SMB3 W7-7: Now w/ Wing Cap Theme
EF31-0000-0067-C6DA

Neo Super Mario Bros. W1-1
EC81-0000-0059-CE01

Goomba's Spelunking Boots
F13E-0000-004C-86C9

Board the Airship
D541-0000-003E-E193

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Anyone up for some late-night streaming of their levels? I'm coming off a late work shift and have nothing better to do, so I'm going to power-on the Wii U in about 45 minutes from now. Post a code for a level and I'll stream it. One code per GAFfer. It can be for your stage or someone else's stage of your choice. Just quote this post with the code so that I can easily see it. First come, first served.

EF31-0000-0067-C6DA

EC81-0000-0059-CE01

F13E-0000-004C-86C9

Board the Airship
D541-0000-003E-E193

Liane mobili sottoterra
ID:B61D-0000-005C-9E31

Brief description, taken from MarioMaker's Hub - What happens when the main underground's means of transport are...vines hidden in blocks on trails? Will they save you from all the perils you'll encounter? Don't worry, though! The ground part features several entrances, each leading to a specific point of the underground

Also, I'm going to try your levels as soon as possible.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag

EF31-0000-0067-C6DA

EC81-0000-0059-CE01

F13E-0000-004C-86C9

Board the Airship
D541-0000-003E-E193
Don't have my stage ID with me, but I revised my previous World 1-1 level. If you don't mind, search for me via my other stage ID: 23F9-0000-0045-2636 and go into my profile. You will find a stage called Introdiction Remix. Please give that a try and check out the secret area :) I would love for feedback on my revised 1-1 stage. Thank you.

My first map that I want to show NeoGAF.
Keep Calm and Mario On.
7BD8-0000-006a-FB19
WVW69ia_ihEjZhrRt5

The key to this map is in the title.

EF31-0000-0067-C6DA

EC81-0000-0059-CE01

F13E-0000-004C-86C9

Board the Airship
D541-0000-003E-E193

Jucksalbe

Banned

EF31-0000-0067-C6DA

EC81-0000-0059-CE01

F13E-0000-004C-86C9

Board the Airship
D541-0000-003E-E193

I'd really like to see someone play my first "Mariotroid" level: BF68-0000-003D-3DA2.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I'll probably start in about 10 minutes. I think I'll play the levels people have posted and then just work backward through the thread playing other levels since nobody seems to be up at this hour.

Mpl90

I'll probably start in about 10 minutes. I think I'll play the levels people have posted and then just work backward through the thread playing other levels since nobody seems to be up at this hour.

A link to your YT page? :p

C840-0000-0044-45AF

This is a level I made that I'm extremely happy with. It has a lot of hidden exits and interesting elements that work well together. There is no wrong way to play this level and I invite people to play it a couple times and try different things.

Feedback is much needed and appreciated!

Here's a video of the "normal" way to complete it.

https://youtu.be/2Vm-wldM7_Q

RagnarokX

Yo, hold up. wtf.

They updated it so only one comment appears per level?

Fuck! That's going to ruin the puzzle mansion I'm building!

Well I tried to put multiple comments in my latest build of Boo's Plumbing Nightmare but every time I put a new comment the previous comments would disappear from the level. I assume that's one of the things the update did.

Well I tried to put multiple comments in my latest build of Boo's Plumbing Nightmare but every time I put a new comment the previous comments would disappear from the level. I assume that's one of the things the update did.

Damn it.

Time to rework the level significantly.... again

;___;

Mpl90

Played your levels

EF31-0000-0067-C6DA

Pretty simple, but enjoyable. Didn't know that costume meant having the Wing Cape Theme by picking the Star.

EC81-0000-0059-CE01

Nice variation on a 1-1 level. Good secrets too. Solid level indeed.

F13E-0000-004C-86C9

Very nice. Good work with the secrets here as well. The flow of the whole level was pretty nice by playing with the boots. Maybe you could've had more secret paths, but they're not as essential as a good pace. Yep, good job!

Board the Airship
D541-0000-003E-E193

Damn it, I couldn't complete it :( It's very challenging, it feels great, but I fear
The part where there's the moving platform, the shooting spiny and then a flying single falling platform that's necessary to reach a very short pipe up is way too difficult. If I were you, I'd increase the numbers of moving falling platforms right near the pipe, so it's easier to create the necessary momentum to reach the pipe. Or to lower it while maintain the single falling platform.

I'm going to replay it though, in order to see the rest of the level

correojon

Very original idea but very though! The concept is only hurt by the lack of checkpoints. One small mistake and you're gone...

Seems like a cool level, but I kept dying, and getting back to parts where I messed up is a bit of a chore for me in a level like this. It doesn't really allow speeding through if you're confident or knowledgable, with the exception of not grabbing the mushroom at the beginning, which actually makes the level a lot easier and faster than if you don't grab it until you need one. Might give this another shot later, but dying on the easier parts discouraged me from going farther, knowing it's a long level without checkpoints.

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys, I think the problem is that this kind of mechanic forces you to wait a lot and to advance too slowly, while at the same time having too much penalty (instant death in the first moving walls area). I think I´m going to break this level into 3 different ones, shortening the moving walls sections and removing the instant death situations. I´ll also add more fast paced sections in between and implement 2 checkpoints per level so you won´t be forced to repeat the same slow sections over and over. Currently the level has 1 checkpoint already, but it´s almost at the end so it´s difficult to reach.

BTW, a little thing I found when doing this level: If you push Mario with a wall against another wall that he can avoid by ducking, he will duck automatically. Originally the first wall section had blocks instead of spikes and it´s how I found this out. This didn´t happen in any Mario games I know of.

Addi

Hi,
Just made a new Star Fox level. I made one earlier, but I didn't have any parts so it was basically just fox riding around in a lakitu cloud. This time I tried to create ships etc.
You even get to meet the a really ugly Andros. If you turn into Slippy, that's ok, you can still finish the stage, but yeah, it's sort of a badge of shame for not finishing the stage correctly ;)

p7IlNJol.jpg

Btw, is there any way to choose the frame that is presented with the code? I always get ones that are not very representative of the stage.

Thud

EF31-0000-0067-C6DA

EC81-0000-0059-CE01

F13E-0000-004C-86C9

Board the Airship
D541-0000-003E-E193

http://www.mariomakerhub.com/makers/Thuddert

Pick any you like and haven't played yet.

I think I played 3 levels of yours :)

Chopper

Morning chaps. It appears as if no-one played my level overnight, so I'm gonna repost it.

Rvh2qEy.png

It's a fun little puzzle which shouldn't take too long, but hopefully is satisfying enough to justify your time. I had fun making it, so give it a shot.

Also, don't forget to vote for your favorite 1-1 level!

0GhLSDz.png

And with that, round 2 is a-go!

Voting Rules:

Once the deadline for submitting levels is reached, I will assemble all the entries and post the list in here. SMM-GAF will then go ahead and try the levels. You can assign points to up to three levels - your first pick gets three points, your second pick two points, your third pick one point.

The voting will be done in a group format. With 68 entries, I will post four randomly assembled groups of 17 and we'll vote on one group at a time. Three levels - the ones with the most points - from each group will advance into the final voting group. In the case of a tie in third place, both proceed.

You can give feedback in the thread and reveal your ranking if you wish. However, you must send me your ballot in a PM, this ensures anonymity for those who want it and, more importantly, gives me an easier time counting your votes.

The deadlines for voting will be the following:

Group 1 ~ Thursday, Sep 24 (12PM GMT+1)
Group 2 ~ Thursday, Oct 1 (12PM GMT+1)
Group 3 ~ Tuesday, Oct 6 (12PM GMT+1)
Group 4 ~ Sunday, Oct 11 (12PM GMT+1)

The final three winners will be included in the Community Showcase.

Group #2

NOTE: I have the current group of levels starred on my account. Punch in an ID of mine (AADE-0000-001B-12DD) and check out my 'starred levels' on my profile for quick access! This should facilitate the playing process significantly.

Not that this post will do much for Anglo-Japanese relations, but why is it whenever I get a Japanese course on the Expert 100 Mario challenge, it seems to be a spam-fest of big enemies, bullets, stars and whatever the fuck else they can squeeze in. I find the odd decent course made by residents of other nations so maybe I've just been unlucky. Up your game JP ;)

correojon

0GhLSDz.png

And with that, round 2 is a-go!

Voting Rules:

Once the deadline for submitting levels is reached, I will assemble all the entries and post the list in here. SMM-GAF will then go ahead and try the levels. You can assign points to up to three levels - your first pick gets three points, your second pick two points, your third pick one point.

The voting will be done in a group format. With 68 entries, I will post four randomly assembled groups of 17 and we'll vote on one group at a time. Three levels - the ones with the most points - from each group will advance into the final voting group. In the case of a tie in third place, both proceed.

You can give feedback in the thread and reveal your ranking if you wish. However, you must send me your ballot in a PM, this ensures anonymity for those who want it and, more importantly, gives me an easier time counting your votes.

The deadlines for voting will be the following:

Group 1 ~ Thursday, Sep 24 (12PM GMT+1)
Group 2 ~ Thursday, Oct 1 (12PM GMT+1)
Group 3 ~ Tuesday, Oct 6 (12PM GMT+1)
Group 4 ~ Sunday, Oct 11 (12PM GMT+1)

The final three winners will be included in the Community Showcase.

Group #2

NOTE: I have the current group of levels starred on my account. Punch in an ID of mine (AADE-0000-001B-12DD) and check out my 'starred levels' on my profile for quick access! This should facilitate the playing process significantly.

Yesterday I tried some of the group 2 levels and I´ve found most of them to be pretty good 1-1s. The competition is going to be brutal in this group (hope I can keep up :p). Good luck to everyone!

Btw, is there any way to choose the frame that is presented with the code? I always get ones that are not very representative of the stage.

It's easy: The screenshot is what you are looking at while saving. Just scroll to a part that you like and save.

Just passed 150 stars so I can upload 30 levels now. Feels pretty good and I'm still not running out of ideas. I've only uploaded 14 levels so far.

Addi

It's easy: The screenshot is what you are looking at while saving. Just scroll to a part that you like and save.

Ah! Thanks! Too late for the ones I have uploaded, but I'll remember that next time :)

Also, I watched a bit of SixFortyFive's stream and he has a cat paw in the level creator instead of the stock photo hand, how does one change that?

Morning chaps. It appears as if no-one played my level overnight, so I'm gonna repost it.

Played it, found it decent, I like that kind of puzzles so I wished it was longer :p Standing by itself it's kinda of short though, but if it appears in the 100 mario challenge, it will work well as a "break" from levels with 349 000 enemies.

Top Bottom