• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
The reason I'm calling it cuts is that they are weird blank in these images (that were posted on 4chan). One weird blank lines up with where Tharja should be presumably. I believe the one with the playable characters is missing the Ice Climbers alt and I guess there's a cut assist trophy

I found those pictures very interesting as you see that the playable characters is listed in order from right to left. Jigglypuff wasn't there in original 12 again so I presume that she was pretty low on priority list once again.

Yeah, I can see one AT being cut and Tharja being cut.

I guess Ice Climbers might be assist trophy in Wii U version where they would summon ice peak out of blue.

The spot between Marth and Sheik is obviously for Ice Climbers.

Strange enough is that Dark Pit isn't with Lucina and Dr. Mario so I wonder if he's originally to be planned to be original character instead of being clone.

RomanceDawn

I had a nightmare about Smash Bros. last night. Seriously woke up sweating.

Masahiro Sakurai was at a party over here in California, and no one seemed to be paying attention to him. He doesn't know English so he can't ask for food or a drink so he just sits alone in the corner, bored and starving. So I go over there and bring him over to the kitchen counter and have him wait until I cook him some quality ramen. He is so pleased with me that he says in broken English, "Who is your favorite Nintendo character? They'll be playable in the next Smash." I was so amazing. Stupid ideas starting flooding my mind. Ambipom, cause he's my favorite Pokemon. That wouldn't be bad? But no, the community would hate me for wasting such a good opportunity. I could make loads of people happy if I said Ridley or Mewtwo.

So for whatever reason the next scene is Sakurai on a stage waiting for my answer. I'm in a crowd of people and am given a microphone. "Mr. Samurai, I thought about being selfish with my answer, but I decided to instead go with a character that will make as many people happy possible. I choose--" and then some random white guy grabbed the microphone from me and shouted, "MURLOC, WIZARD, and WARRIOR!" (I play Hearthstone occasionally...) and everyone started booing. All us westerners look the same to Sakurai so he couldn't tell that it wasn't me who shouted that answer. He shook his head, disappointed, and said, "I will let it be so." Then the mic and the asshole who stole my answer disappeared from sight and I couldn't try to salvage the situation.

Mr. Samurai. I thought we were becoming friends. Pls.

Man. I'm surprised you didn't wake up crying!

DooD1234

Is there any decent Marth videos? Seems like no one cares about him anymore due to Lucina and her no tipper. also that gif in the last page was great.

Neiteio

The reason I'm calling it cuts is that they are weird blank in these images (that were posted on 4chan). One weird blank lines up with where Tharja should be presumably. I believe the one with the playable characters is missing the Ice Climbers alt and I guess there's a cut assist trophy
Wait, I just counted those trophies: There's around ~550 of them there, but we know there are nearly 700 in the game. So still many trophies missing from that list!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Wait, I just counted those trophies: There's around ~550 of them there, but we know there are nearly 700 in the game. So still many trophies missing from that list!

Someone already got all trophies but one which speculated to get after unlocking everything (I guess all custom moves too) or Wii U connectivity.

-Horizon-

So is DLC actually a thing or are people just assuming they're right? Hard to tell.

X56t7xL.png

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Is the game out in the USA yet

watching Joe has made this wait 1000x more unbearable

edit: JOOOOEE NOOOO! Dude that fire was hot though I wanted the dair to connect so bad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom