• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to ask what everyone is going to do first! I always end up jumping into vs mode just to play as all the new characters really quick. But this time I'm gonna try something new. Maybe jump right into classic or all star mode, I can't contain my hype to play as Little Mac, so I might be okay with spending a good amount of time with him first and savoring the characters more.

TheOGB

Banned
For real, I just read through the OP a second time because it's that good. Props to Xane and Heath, and whoever else helped with it.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Isn't that 3PM JST? 9 hours before the official launch!?

Yes! I had to do the conversion - thanks for the validation.

You'll get the code then but you won't be able to redeem it until 8:00am PST (Sept 13 midnight in Japan), I'm pretty sure.

Hm, you might be right. Although it says this in English:
JDGQMrW.png

The Japanese text at the bottom there says something about 9/13 at 0:00.

I want to ask what everyone is going to do first! I always end up jumping into vs mode just to play as all the new characters really quick. But this time I'm gonna try something new. Maybe jump right into classic or all star mode, I can't contain my hype to play as Little Mac, so I might be okay with spending a good amount of time with him first and savoring the characters more.

I've been playing the demo, and I'm still learning Mega Man, so I think I'll use him in Classic mode first.

RM8

Hype hype! Even though the Smash community will mostly stick to the WiiU version, this is the version I'll play the most and the one I'm most hyped for :3 Can't wait for portable smashing!

georly

Gone most of the evening. Glad to be a part of the OT. Thanks for all your hard work guys!

You guys really outdid yourselved on the OT. Truly worthy of smash bros. - Totally worth the wait. Like. damn guys.

Finally.. after days of work for this OT. It's my first one.
Hope you enjoy it.

mBJTukV.gif

Yes! I had to do the conversion - thanks for the validation.

Hm, you might be right. Although it says this in English:

The Japanese text at the bottom there says something about 9/13 at 0:00.

I've been playing the demo, and I'm still learning Mega Man, so I think I'll use him in Classic mode first.

Japanese says payment will be taken at 3:00 PM on the 12th (presumably from e-shop balance or credit card) and the download will be available from midnight on the 13th.

MisterHero

Congratulations on the great thread IntelliHeath and Xane!
Where can I find that font? :p

May the systems this game appears on live longer than they spent hyping it!

phalestine

aka iby.h
Hypeeee. Though making the images transparent pngs and black font is unreadable with the dark theme. Otherwise well done OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom