• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 14: Snake... had a hard life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Doop

6gGItN.gif

This is really good.

I don't think we'll beat last thread. Maybe if something shows up that brings back hope (like a newcomer reveal not in the leak), it would be possible. When the game actually releases a lot of the hype will probably be over in the OT rather than the MegaThread.
Are we going to have an OT? So like 3DS stuff will be in the OT, and WiiU stuff will stay here?

Cut characters as of now are:

Mewtwo
Roy
Pichu
Young Link (for people who think that YL and TL are different characters)
Squirtle
Ivysaur
Lucas
Snake
Wolf
Ice Climbers

georly

I don't think we'll beat last thread. Maybe if something shows up that brings back hope (like a newcomer reveal not in the leak), it would be possible. When the game actually releases a lot of the hype will probably be over in the OT rather than the MegaThread.

Ridley reveal would do it. World record gaf thread.

ICs getting cut would be an infinitely greater tragedy than losing Snake. A third-party Brawl newcomer vs. a Melee vet? No contest. Last hired, first fired.

Shows you how fast that thread went that the top posters had only 400-some posts. Neiteio didn't even make it on the wall of shame.

look at me at the very bottom so clutch

Kriken

I also realize that the last thread was the least I've ever posted while active throughout the thread. Am I losing hype? ;_;

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Are we going to have an OT? So like 3DS stuff will be in the OT, and WiiU stuff will stay here?

Yes, that's correct. I will have OT up few days before the release date so we can have updated information on our OT but we will constantly update OT.

Secret mode, characters and stages wouldn't be a part of OT until a month after EU and NA release date.

emb

You'd have to ask Heath for the official answer, but I'm pretty sure we'll get the normal OT for 3DS release a week or so before release, and these threads will also run for as long as there's still a pic of the day (or at least until both versions release.)

Golnei

Yes, that's correct. I will have OT up few days before the release date so we can have updated information on our OT but we will constantly update OT.

Secret mode, characters and stages wouldn't be a part of OT until a month after EU and NA release date.

So it'll be one OT for both the initial Japan and later worldwide 3DS releases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom