• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 14: Snake... had a hard life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's correct. I will have OT up few days before the release date so we can have updated information on our OT but we will constantly update OT.

Secret mode, characters and stages wouldn't be a part of OT until a month after EU and NA release date.
Sounds good, thanks Heath! It'll be a shame to see these threads die.

Snake was my favorite character in Brawl.... :(

Poor Snake.

Snake's officially gone?

Goddammit!

7qpyp.gif

If they do DLC, I wonder if they mightn't update Ganondorf's moveset post release.
Or for that matter, introduce new custom moves via downloadable content (most likely free or as part of new character DLC packs.)

Azure J

Jesus we seriously burned through a whole thread in under a week. The hype is too real. I have to wonder if GAF mods all chat somewhere wondering how we all could talk this much this regularly.

Jawmuncher

Seriously so much moveset variety. And the only fully quadraped fighter (Pikachu rests on his hinds!)

We've been at this before.
If we cut out who snake is and look at him purely from moves. he was very unique and added to brawl. I can't think of any similar characters in smash. Especially with trap mechanics like the C4 and Mines.

Snake should never have made it into Brawl. There's been little to no Nintendo love from Kojima and Co.

I've never fully understood this reason.
For snakes inclusion it obviously had to go through sakurai and higher. If they approved of it what more is there to say?
They sure didn't feel they were lacking the love to allow his inclusion.

If they do DLC, I wonder if they mightn't update Ganondorf's moveset post release.
Or for that matter, introduce new custom moves via downloadable content (most likely free or as part of new character DLC packs.)
New custom moves, I guess. He would never alter the base moveset though. I think you guys need to make peace with Fists o' Fury Ganon and be done with it.

Kolma

I would love for snake to be in smash.
And I would love for Wii U to get MGSV..
That said I still plan on getting MGSV on ps4 (whenever I pick one of those out)
It's practically a sony franchise least it belongs on it.

Bagu

Rösti;127176686 said:
Post statistics for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XIII: Leak Dynasty

Total posts: 19791
Duration: 6.09097222 days (6 days, 2 hours, 11 minutes and 0 seconds)
Posts per day: 3249,2349800932108010829180895525
Posts per hour: 135,3847910965335562570597566003

Can we beat it?
This isn't healthy. Y'all need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom