• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XI: Where 90% correct equals 100% wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahnez

Why does this exist

tumblr_inline_n91rf9aggm1rytewk.jpg

Hatchtag

Banned
It's interesting to see Brawl roster predictions. Nobody is close, although some people do reasonably well.

Brawl roster predictions were weird, man. There were only two games in the series so far, each of which had doubled the cast of the last, the series had never cut characters before, and we saw a shit ton of newcomers in the first trailer, so a lot of people thought there'd be 50 characters. With Smash 4, most predictions have been in the 45-55 range, which seems to be the most likely range of what we'll end up getting.

After seeing Paul George's injury earlier, I just don't want to see anything basketball related for awhile. My prayers for the dude...

On the topic, her jump was so low. Nerfed up-air confirmed.
Eh, it's not that bad. Remember a year or two ago when that one guys leg basically exploded when he landed?

Zubz

Banned
It's interesting to see Brawl roster predictions. Nobody is close, although some people do reasonably well.

Woah... Obviously, there're some mistakes, but they would've made sense to be in. I'm mostly impressed by him even calling "Wind Waker Link" a "Toon Link."

Also, that part about making 9,000 jokes about Fox. Wow. That takes me aback in a direction I don't know if I want to go in.

What music do you guys expect to see on Wily Castle? We already know that there's a arrange of Wily Stage 2 from MM2 (presumably on both 3DS and Wii U) but I'm curious to see what other music they chose for the stage. It'd be kinda cool if they included a song for every Mega Man in the Final Smash (so an additional song from Battle Network, X, Star Force and Legends; 5 songs in total).

If that's the case, I think an arrange of Shooting Star (the title theme of the series as well as the first game's credits theme.) would work best for the Star Force song. I'm not very familiar with the rest of the series outside of Classic and ZX so, what do you guys think the other songs might be?

Forkball

What music do you guys expect to see on Wily Castle? We already know that there's a arrange of Wily Stage 2 from MM2 (presumably on both 3DS and Wii U) but I'm curious to see what other music they chose for the stage. It'd be kinda cool if they included a song for every Mega Man in the Final Smash (so an additional song from Battle Network, X, Star Force and Legends; 5 songs in total).

If that's the case, I think an arrange of Shooting Star (the title theme of the series as well as the first game's credits theme.) would work best for the Star Force song. I'm not very familiar with the rest of the series outside of Classic and ZX so, what do you guys think the other songs might be?

Ctrl C Ctrl V all the Mega Man 2 music. DONE.

random25

I don't expect it, but I want a remix of this:

Spark Mandrill theme, just because it's the most awesome MMX stage theme.

Hatchtag

Banned

It'd be an odd situation, but...if the Ducktales Moon theme could somehow get in, it'd be lovely. I don't know what the process behind getting it in would be, though.

javadoze

Sakurai's birthday is today, er, tomorrow. Crazy to think he's 44 and made Kirby when he was 19.

Likewise he tweeted that he's still at work... Probably debugging.

J@hranimo

Banned
Oh hey I just realized that it's August 3rd in Japanland right now, so it should be Sakurai's birthday! Anyone know how to say "Happy Birthday Sakurai-san" in japanese?

Edit: Realized I'm a little late because I forgot to press "post" 15 minutes ago lol.

random25

Oh hey I just realized that it's August 3rd in Japanland right now, so it should be Sakurai's birthday! Anyone know how to say "Happy Birthday Sakurai-san" in japanese?

Edit: Realized I'm a little late because I forgot to press "post" 15 minutes ago lol.

"Otanjoubi omedetou, Sakurai-san!" Well that's how we greet our Japanese clients before...

I can't believe how young Sakurai looks despite all of the stress and workload that he puts himself under every time there's a Smash game coming out. He must have nerves of steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom