• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XIII: Leak Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I don't really care if you don't believe me or not. Right now, people who have ESRB Videos don't know if there will be more characters or not. I'm trying to help SmashGAF out with the fake leaks.

Oh god. It's spreading. Now everyone's a leaker/knows a leaker.
When did you get an informer? Lol
When did you get an inside informer?
You have an informer?
Well if so, at least there's some surprises left.

Basically, yes. I kept in contact with someone with the information. I had a conversation with him on July 30 and so. I'm pretty sure that I can say that I trust him. So far what he told me that he's 100% accurate with the videos and pictures that we have seen.

He noticed that the smashgaf thread is out of control and urged me to make sure that I would deliver the message clear with people here before some people are going to blame the leakers for something that they haven't done.

ESRB Videos only show the characters that we already saw in CCS and they don't really have any idea if we are going to get more characters or not.

However it's possible that someone in the leak actually have RECENTLY leak.

DNAbro

I do believe that we're missing some characters since All Star Mode is locked, but that's about it. Who the missing characters are is anyone's guess.

obviously it's

image.php

Xane

For those who have missed it, 11 minutes of Multi-Man Smash;

Now it's time for me to go sleep - see you tomorrow, GAF!

georly

Y'all just want to see a return of Ice Climbers to use their lame ass grab-attack glitch

vbIFvZU.png

I want to see the return of ice climbers so that my girlfriend might actually play with me. She's stated that she will not play the new game if ice climbers are not in.

She's not joking. She exclusively plays ice climbers in melee brawl. Period.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Lucas
Chorus Men
Ice Climbers
Dixie
Snake

with Mewtwo or Sceptile as backups.

Since all of the leaks have been fairly covered and there doesn't seem to be new info popping up soon, let's say you're Sakurai. You can put 5 more characters in the game, regardless of if they're veterans or newcomers. Who do you pick?

I'd go with Travis Touchdown, K Rool, Ray MK II, Wolf, and Lucas. My top 3 most wanted characters, and the two veterans I'd be most upset about seeing go.

Lucas, Mewtwo, Snake, Ice Climbers, and Chorus Men.

Sorry, Dixie.

I don't really care if you don't believe me or not. Right now, people who have ESRB Videos don't know if there will be more characters or not. I'm trying to help SmashGAF out with the fake leaks.

Basically, yes. I kept in contact with someone with the information. I had a conversation with him on July 30 and so. I'm pretty sure that I can say that I trust him. So far what he told me that he's 100% accurate with the videos and pictures that we have seen.

He noticed that the smashgaf thread is out of control and urged me to make sure that I would deliver the message clear with people here before some people are going to blame the leakers for something that they haven't done.

ESRB Videos only show the characters that we already saw in CCS and they don't really have any idea if we are going to get more characters or not.

However it's possible that someone in the leak actually have RECENTLY leak.
Weren't you in team fake though?

I have no idea how they're going to one up this if there's ever a fifth Smash Bros.

Characters.
Ridley.
Balloon Fight Guy.
Takamaru.
Chrono.
Frog.
Marle.
Kumatora.
K Rool.
Shy Guy.
Wart.
Cranky Kong.
Mewtwo.
Cooking Mama.
Waluigi.
Daisy.
Dr. Wily.
Protoman.
Elite Beat Agents.
Professor Layton.
Pheonix Wright.
Impa.
Snake.
Raiden.

Items

ALL 719 POKEMON IN BALLS.

Stages

Moonside.
Termina.
Bowser's Castle.
Giant Land.
The End Of Time.
Peaceful Rest Valley.
Phendrana Drifts.
Star Road (from Super Mario World, with names like Tubular, Cowabunga, Groovy - every time you select the stage, it's an homage to one of the Star Road stages chosen at random)
A Pikmin Level that Doesn't Suck

Soooo much more....

maxcriden

Reposting:

For those catching up, here is a summary of everything from today:

Before you begin, listen to this so your world doesn't come crashing down on you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTqK3kOXw28

The important one - Videos of bowser Jr and shulk - taken down as of 3:48pm EST as a copyright claim by nintendo

Dropbox with the videos thanks LiamR

Here are some gifs I made, now that the videos are taken down:
Shulk in action
Ganondorf down smash
Bowser Jr and Ganondorf footage

and

Imgur Gallery of pictures taken for (presumably) ESRB ratings - confirms wario as playable, and other details

This picture led to this - which some people are taking to mean Ridley/Mach rider, etc are in the game.

There was a leak that matches up with this info (only the quoted part should be taken seriously) back in july - basically says that this video is from an old (likely feature-complete) build and may have been circulating since back in july.

Old palutena leak was revealed to be fake - more

People think this may be chorus kids leak - turns out to be fake

Some other pictures:
Here
and here
and here

Summary of the leakers

Anything I'm missing? Feel free to quote this for people trying to catch up.

Amazing summary. Thank you!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My insider told me it was hungry and needed feeding.

SHIT SUNSHINES! I said a Direct could be announced today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom