• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XIII: Leak Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Weren't you in team fake though?

I was team neutral because I'm in denial with the pictures. It was my first time saw the videos today.

Let look at my way, If you have been supporting Duck Hunt Dog (which seem to be impossible character that would happens) ever since Melee due to Duck Trophy and the fact that you love Duck Hunt NES when you were young lad. THEN you got the picture of duck hunt dog, how would you react?

Nibel

I'M GONNA KILL WHOEVER FAKED THIS CRAP!

Now the mods think you are not cool hehe

(The best part was that you even quoted NintendoOfAmerico)

WV8028s.png

Azure J

Y'all just want to see a return of Ice Climbers to use their lame ass grab-attack glitch

vbIFvZU.png

Wobbles and the metagaming that leads to them and IC specific grab-throw/grab-release techs are the hypest shit and I respect the hell out of all people who can play that character.

georly

What would be the world's greatest mindfuck of all time is if the direct 100% disconfirms everything in the leak.

Every. Last. Detail. is proven fake.

All menus, UI things, trophies, roster, everything.

I don't know that my tiny human brain could comprehend.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
So, uh... Bowser Jr.'s cannon attack looks really fucking shit. So slow and takes ages to launch it. I wonder if there's more to it than that?

EDIT: Hee hee hee, BY2K's tag is pretty cheeky. BD

I don't really care if you don't believe me or not. Right now, people who have ESRB Videos don't know if there will be more characters or not. I'm trying to help SmashGAF out with the fake leaks.

Basically, yes. I kept in contact with someone with the information. I had a conversation with him on July 30 and so. I'm pretty sure that I can say that I trust him. So far what he told me that he's 100% accurate with the videos and pictures that we have seen.

He noticed that the smashgaf thread is out of control and urged me to make sure that I would deliver the message clear with people here before some people are going to blame the leakers for something that they haven't done.

ESRB Videos only show the characters that we already saw in CCS and they don't really have any idea if we are going to get more characters or not.

However it's possible that someone in the leak actually have RECENTLY leak.

I see two possibilities here. Either Heath, who's never lied or acted falsely in any way, nor ever tried to garner favor or get attention with cheap tricks, is telling the truth 100%

Or...

Afoni stole Heath's account and is resuming his trolling tirade.

I kid, I kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom