• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XIII: Leak Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since all of the leaks have been fairly covered and there doesn't seem to be new info popping up soon, let's say you're Sakurai. You can put 5 more characters in the game, regardless of if they're veterans or newcomers. Who do you pick?

I'd go with Travis Touchdown, K Rool, Ray MK II, Wolf, and Lucas. My top 3 most wanted characters, and the two veterans I'd be most upset about seeing go.
Pheonix Wright
Miles Edgeworth
Maya Fey
Pearl Fey
Trudy

Maybe in the final smash for bowser jr/koopakids the klown kopter just gets bigger like the SMW one, all the kids appear at the same time and start bumping the floor, or trhowing the big ass cannonball of SMW.
250px-Koopalings-NSMB2.png

Aβydoς;127026629 said:
Oh my God I'm starting to feel sad because the days of speculation are going to be over soon

I've gone full circle

I'm done
Speculation ends, but is replaced with the beauty of the community discovering the inner workings of the game!

It's worth noting that all of the trophies shown off in trophy mode are ones that might cause problems with the ESRB, and thus would need to be in a video:
-Most the female ones are somewhat sexualized
-Devil Car, Demon King What'shisface and Dark Train could possibly be considered too scary/creepy. Very unlikely, but again, they want to make the sure the ESRB is cool with shit.
-Wario and Specknose have crude humor
So I'm guessing they got a video generally going over the game and its features, likely not with everything unlocked, but not too cautious since the ESRB hasn't leaked stuff like this very often before. A separate video, or a portion of the video, was probably dedicated to things that could cause the game to get a higher rating, such as the trophies mentioned above.

Yeah, when I opened that Imgur gallery and saw all the Tharja and other stuff I thought "Man, this leaker is a perv, then I realized it was all the content the ESRB might find offensive.

That'd be a weird job - "Hey, we need you to go take all the most offensive screenshots you can find in this game to submit them to the ESRB. Don't forget about upskirts!"

Ryce

Since all of the leaks have been fairly covered and there doesn't seem to be new info popping up soon, let's say you're Sakurai. You can put 5 more characters in the game, regardless of if they're veterans or newcomers. Who do you pick?
Ice Climbers
Mewtwo
Wolf
Lucas
Chorus Kids

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

I'd go with Travis Touchdown, K Rool, Ray MK II, Wolf, and Lucas. My top 3 most wanted characters, and the two veterans I'd be most upset about seeing go.
Urban Champion, Dark Champion, Glass Joe, Dark Joe, Who Are You Running From Chap from the GameBoy Camera

So, since they seem to be going all out on the character costumes with Jr.'s Koopaling looks (and, apparently, maybe Olimar with Alph based on the original text leak?), I wonder if the same could hold true for Daisy as a Peach alt, finally...

JoeInky

YES IT IS. YOU BE QUIET.

HE WAS TERRIBLE IN BRAWL. :0(

His moveset has the potential to be good without changing it though, see: Project M.

Maybe he's alright in this, pre-release videos of a character are never really a good indication considering how bad the people playing the game for these videos seem to be.

It's painful watching official trailers where a character just starts attacking thin air away from everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom