• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XIII: Leak Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashzaron

Anyone notice the propeller at the bottom is blue?

Bv5Z3jZIcAAsveG.jpg:large

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Regarding Ganondorf, even if they didn't change his Brawl moveset, and even if his custom moves don't have unique animations, they could still add there some of the things that players want. Look at DK's hurricane punch. They easily could turn the Warlock Punch, for example, into a projectile attack, while keeping the same animation.

Counter abuse destroys projectile usability though.

JoeInky

So I'm rewatching mirrors of the leak. Does... does it look to anyone else like they might have addressed landing lag complaints? It looks like some of the characters are acting quickly out of aerials...

The lag on bowser's fair in the gif above does seem shorter...

But I can't tell if that's just me wanting the game to be good that I'm thinking it's shorter than it is.

Hatchtag

Banned
It's worth noting that all of the trophies shown off in trophy mode are ones that might cause problems with the ESRB, and thus would need to be in a video:
-Most the female ones are somewhat sexualized
-Devil Car, Demon King What'shisface and Dark Train could possibly be considered too scary/creepy. Very unlikely, but again, they want to make the sure the ESRB is cool with shit.
-Wario and Specknose have crude humor
So I'm guessing they got a video generally going over the game and its features, likely not with everything unlocked, but not too cautious since the ESRB hasn't leaked stuff like this very often before. A separate video, or a portion of the video, was probably dedicated to things that could cause the game to get a higher rating, such as the trophies mentioned above.

Tehalemi

I actually got a tag out of this?

Wut.

Hey look at the bright side dude...

You can now call yourself a founding member of your own country.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffff f fff ffff f fffffff chchchchhhch chchchhchch

AHAHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAA HOLY HORSE SHIT

ahem...I'm sure it's only a temp tag. Keep your head up my friend. :3

Kriken

I knew I should have put a sarcasm tag in that post, all of SmashGAF will never let BY2K live down his shame to Nintendo of Americo

Not that anyone probably cares when THE ROSTER HAS BEEN LEAKED!!!!, but I'm going to hold off posting newcomer or veterans from the poll until later tonight, possibly until tomorrow. I feel like we have more things to discuss. ;)

VegiHam

Damn, all these leaks out of Americo. We really need to step up our game in Englond, nothing ever leaks out of here. Also, the dancing Bowser Junior gif is the cutest of all time.

Not that anyone probably cares when THE ROSTER HAS BEEN LEAKED!!!!, but I'm going to hold off posting newcomer or veterans from the poll until later tonight, possibly until tomorrow. I feel like we have more things to discuss. ;)
We are still missing some characters from the roster probably...

LOL at BY2K's new tag

Don't worry, in a couple of months, nobody will remember the context of that tag
That's arguably worse; they'll assume he's Americon when he's actually Canadion. (Could've sworn somebody told me he was Britosh, but his Twitter clearly says Queboc, so)

ffdgh

NO! I demand results if you please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom