• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS: Info Collection - Dojo, Mega Man and Trailer! 2014!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Nobody considered Sakurai may be busy developing than sitting on Twitter retweeting posts?

Also, the Nintendo Direct is for "games ANNOUNCED this year". Not games releasing exclusively in 2013.

Stop using what NintendoLife said since in sure they adjusted to get more hits since NOA and NOE didn't used that statement.

Drago

Smash Bros 4 Dojo [2] The Cycle Continues
Smash Bros 4 Dojo [2] Hype and Disappointment
Smash Bros 4 Dojo [2] Too big, too irrelevant, too hype
Smash Bros 4 Dojo [2] New pictures every day

I got nothing, I suck at thread titles lol

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS Thread 2: Don't bother reading this thread, real news will get its own thread

Too long?

It's kinda dumb since new thread would be created for characters reveal or major announcement awhile this thread is for small worthy new news such as stages, items and etc that people don't care about.

Oh I just realised I can still sprite Rush, yeah.

I could sporting Rush until my pick got announced.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Ah, thanks for the correction!

Who said NintendoEverything? I think you need to read posts properly before replying. I said NintendoLIFE.

Pardon me for not remembering the source when it came to "false" news. I actually read every posts but I just happened to confused between NintendoEverything and NintendoLife.

This thread is almost entirely arguments about what character is too big or too small for the game, people putting their foot down and saying "NO THEY WILL NEVER BE IN," the claim "That's not Sakurai's style" said ten times a page for conflicting statements, and disappointment that every new screenshot is not changing the game fundamentally.

I feel it's considerate to give other people the warning to not bother.

prediction time

new modes announced tomorrow

8 bit
16 bit
64 bit
etc

only characters that had games in those generations can be playable in those modes

Sakurai is tired of all the flash games using that idea so hes doing it now B^)

yes im stupid btw :p

SuperSah

Banned
Pardon me for not remembering the source when it came to "false" news. I actually read every posts but I just happened to confused between NintendoEverything and NintendoLife.

Hardly "false" when it was a error, my friend. :)

How about Super Smash Bros. Hyper Edition?

See what I did there?

DaBoss

This thread is almost entirely arguments about what character is too big or too small for the game, people putting their foot down and saying "NO THEY WILL NEVER BE IN," the claim "That's not Sakurai's style" said ten times a page for conflicting statements, and disappointment that every new screenshot is not changing the game fundamentally.

God damn, there is truth to this post. But you seem to be only focusing on the negatives.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

Yeah, but no offense to you, I'm not going to use that title. We have been discussing few new things here so I would like to apologize to you if we wasted your time. I'm not sure how admin and moderators would felt if we make new thread on EVERY screenshots, new stages, new items, and new moves so it would be way better if we keep everything in one thread. New characters reveals (Newcomers or Returning) and Major announcements or updates should deserve their own threads.

SuperSah

Banned

You make a decent point here. But.. it's too big. Bahdumtss.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Smash Bros 4 Dojo [2] The Cycle Continues
Smash Bros 4 Dojo [2] Hype and Disappointment
Smash Bros 4 Dojo [2] Too big, too irrelevant, too hype
Smash Bros 4 Dojo [2] New pictures every day

I got nothing, I suck at thread titles lol

Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS Thread 2 : Where Pilotwings is apparently Minecraft.

Smash Bros 4 Dojo OT2: Where Pilotwings is apparently Minecraft

That would work

late but i just saw the pilotwings stage, amazing, lets go more snes games stages

pilotwings rep would be amazing since no one was thinking of one

please do it Sakurai, make everyone mad again

Actraiser is owned by square but i like to think he has a better chance then geno :p

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
"The official Smash Bros. website". It's certainly not a Dojo, just daily screenshots.

Obviously it wouldn't fit in the title so I guess we have to give it a new name in order to not misleading anyone.

Screenshots Dojo?

Smash Bros 4 Screenshots Dojo OT2: Where Pilotwings is apparently Minecraft
Smash Bros 4 Daily Screenshots OT2: Where Pilotwings is apparently Minecraft

Edited:

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS |OT2|: Where Pilotwings is apparently Minecraft

FyreWulff

ldznQdA.png

Well it is Nintendo Exclusive....

Amazed it's coming out for the DS

Obviously it wouldn't fit in the title so I guess we have to give it a new name in order to not misleading anyone.

Screenshots Dojo?
There you go again. "Dojo". You should really save that term for something that's more like what the Brawl Dojo was, where Sakurai explains mechanics, characters, stages etc in depth, as opposed to a single screenshot with a very, very brief blurb to accompany it.

"Daily screens" fits fine.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
There you go again. "Dojo". You should really save that term for something that's more like what the Brawl Dojo was, where Sakurai explains mechanics, characters, stages etc in depth, as opposed to a single screenshot with a very, very brief blurb to accompany it.

"Daily screens" fits fine.

I already settled down with a new thread title.

I'm going to post a new thread in few minutes and I would appreciate that no one post for few minutes since I'm going to make two or thread OP

Direct tomorrow, so wait for it before OT2. ;)

If there is new reveals then they should have new thread based on that. since my daily image thread is solely for daily screenshots and minor new informations such as stages, items and etc.

Top Bottom