• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread 3: Ridley's Believe It or Not!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Found this "leak" on /v/. It's a returning character. Might have already been posted but these threads move too fast. Highly doubt it's real but it looks cool anyway so here.

I can't believe the first thing I thought of when I saw it was that his thumb was outward unlike how he does that pose in his game. I know way too much about that game.

It's fake, iirc. Ness is one of most obvious character to be in the game so I shouldn't be worried about his inclusion.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Is there any 6th gen pokemon that would make a viable smash choice.

Sylveon for being a new type and promoted a bunch is the only standout choice outside of Mega Pokemon and a new PT with the Starters, also the fact that it's surprisingly a beast. But only including one Eeveelution would be odd.

There's no real Mewtwo/Lucario analogue. If they want to do Pichu without using Pichu, Dedenne, the resident Pika-clone, would be an interesting choice.

No gen 6 pokemon was pushed the way Lucario and Zoroark were, and even then Zoroark never got popular

Wasn't Zorua popular in japan or something. Maybe Genesect could work. Or hell, maybe Xerneas will be the 6th gen rep.

Edit: An XY movie is suppose to come out next year right? They can reveal a new event pokemon and put it in smash.

J@hranimo

Banned
I predict tomorrow's pic will consist or Olimar and pikmin shenanigans.

I just want confirmation if Pikmin amount is really only 3!

Can't wait for the New Pokemon character tomorrow...

Tierno

I'm almost thinking we won't get a Pokemon reveal until the next Nintendo Direct at this point.

It will be a Mega Lucario vs Mega Mewtwo Y trailer, also featuring pokeballs.

Wasn't Zorua popular in japan or something. Maybe Genesect could work. Or hell, maybe Xerneas will be the 6th gen rep.

Edit: An XY movie is suppose to come out next year right? They can reveal a new event pokemon and put it in smash.

A movie came out in July focused on Genesect, with a B-story revolving around "Awakened Mewtwo," who we now know as Mega Mewtwo Y

Anth0ny

Can't wait for the New Pokemon character tomorrow...

Tierno

l9d4EzH.gif

Whoa i remember seeing you around the galaxy server on Kaillera man, a few years back.

my name on that was akiko_ken, i dont think we played though.

AKIKO LOL! How could I forget you dude?! I used to see you more in those damn *Chat (not game) than us actually playing together hahah

The scene is still pretty popular and now we have Skype/Facebook groups outside of forums to mostly communicate through. It's pretty fun man, a lot of good players these days. You should get on sometime.

Richie

Nothing new, but the lighting in that stage is pretty damn great. Also,

"would you mind getting off?"

I can't help but imagine that as an allusion to the hype train.

qq more

Wait, that creepy Pikachu thing is an actual teaser from Nintendo/Game Freak?

what i

huh

Today's Pic
zlCfzRKeGeQF0_ohOm

"Pic of the day. Flying through rings actually requires careful maneuvering, so um...would you mind getting off?"

I wonder if you can somewhat tilt the Airplane by having everyone on one side?

Top Bottom