• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superior Devil May Cry 4 Official Thread (new VIDEO 4/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaijinFY

What's relate her to Dante in DMC already? I cant remember... (I know it's a spoiler but I dont care. :) However dont forget to put the tag ;) )

blade24ut3.jpg
>
dantedmc03bb8.jpg

Make Blade 2 an unlockable character in this pretty boy bash and I'm game. :D

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK!

Nvidia

Banned
RaijinFY said:
What's relate her to Dante in DMC already? I cant remember... (I know it's a spoiler but I dont care. :) However dont forget to put the tag ;) )

check your pm

By the way, is Masami Ueda doing the music to DMC4 ? He is the one who made the first DMC ost.

RaijinFY said:

She was
likely a demon made in the image of Dante's mother. Mundus created her to lure Dante towards the castle (Trish was the one who originally gave Dante the mission). When Dante reaches Mundus, Mundus tries to attack him with an arrow or something and Trish takes the hit, nearly dying in the process. She surives and at one final encounter with Mundus, the two combine powers (she had some sort of electricity) to kill Mundus, and the two escape together.

keanerie

Also important:
In the end, after she double-crosses Dante, Trish decides she has a soul after all and betrays Mundus, sacrificing herself, which in turn leads to Dante's immortally cheesy line as he mourns over her "dead" body: "I should have been the one to fill your soul with LIIIIIIGHTT!!"

gconsole

Nvidia said:
check your pm

By the way, is Masami Ueda doing the music to DMC4 ? He is the one who made the first DMC ost.

I really hope masami ueda will do the job with DMC4 (I love all her past work including first DMC). But she's already moved to Clover studio so this might not hapen :(.

Nvidia

Banned
gconsole said:
I really hope masami ueda will do the job with DMC4 (I love all her past work including first DMC). But she's already moved to Clover studio so this might not hapen :(.

I hope they can get her:)

Dahbomb

Daily Blog Update features Dante "running" away from something:

g01.jpg

Dante on the far right. Can't make out character/enemy on the left...

Nvidia

Banned
Dahbomb said:

g01.jpg

hey Dahbomb who is doing the music for DMC4 ost? Anyway that look great:D

RaijinFY

EphemeralDream said:
She was
likely a demon made in the image of Dante's mother. Mundus created her to lure Dante towards the castle (Trish was the one who originally gave Dante the mission). When Dante reaches Mundus, Mundus tries to attack him with an arrow or something and Trish takes the hit, nearly dying in the process. She surives and at one final encounter with Mundus, the two combine powers (she had some sort of electricity) to kill Mundus, and the two escape together.

keanerie said:
Also important:
In the end, after she double-crosses Dante, Trish decides she has a soul after all and betrays Mundus, sacrificing herself, which in turn leads to Dante's immortally cheesy line as he mourns over her "dead" body: "I should have been the one to fill your soul with LIIIIIIGHTT!!"

Ok, thx! :)

Dahbomb

Well I wish I could make the text bigger or more compact but I can't. This was the best I can do with the text information.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Dahbomb said:

g01.jpg

The text is in Japanese. I guess that confirms english VA this TGS.

Story Stuff: Nero (main DMC4 character) lives in a remote island city called Fortuna (the setting of most of DMC4). He belongs to an ancient group of religious crusaders known as the Order of the Sword who worship Sparda and fight demons in his name. Prior to the beginning of the game, Nero's life involves doing special jobs for the Order, cleaning up "messy" situations. All of that changes one day when a white-haired man in a long red coat starts slaying the clergyman at the Order. Kobayashi ends that with, "Just because Nero's in the game doesn't mean that Dante disappears from the game completely."

If Nero and Co. are hunting Demons as well, why is Dante going after them?

I know a lot of people are making comaprions about Dante, but his older/gruff face looks just like Snakes model from MGS2 and that new kid looks like Raiden. And it's not just because I'm a fan!

Dahbomb

gimmmick said:
Is this the same dahbomb from the ign boards? Anywho, great thread bro.
Yes, the one and only. :)

But now I am ChaosAptom at the IGN board because IGN permabanned my previous Dahbomb account for a fairly stupid reason... =/

Can someone translate that interview on Play? That would be quite helpful.

Kal

We need new info!!!! This thread will not be superior if it doesn't grow faster than the old one! We need vids!!! Plllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee! :p

Saoh

Kal said:
We need new info!!!! This thread will not be superior if it doesn't grow faster than the old one! We need vids!!! Plllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee! :p

easy boy, easy. i want videos too but the ninjas cant infiltrate Capcom HQs.

we just have to wait.

Dahbomb

Kal said:
Dude I can't produce DMC4 videos out of thin air. Please relax. :lol

Kal

OMG WHERE DA FCUK IS EVERYONE??? WATCH THIS VIDEO AND BOW DOWN!

The lighting, the effects, the graphics Oh My God!!!!

RaijinFY

SolidSnakex said:
Hard to tell about the graphics, but the action looks so damn awesome.

Grr, It's not only about graphics! :)
Animation is part of the deal too and It's really good! :D

60fps confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom