• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Official PC Thread. SO. WORTH. IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saelz8

4ous1g7.jpg

artist

Banned
Pulled the trigger, I'm in guys. I'll blame Teknopathetic .. :D

edit: Pre-loading, 0.3% done :-/ .. Ok read the post above, steam is not down, just very very slow.

Sorry to sound like a dick but can TF2 be brought seperately to the rest of the orange box content atm, or is that not going to happen untill like next year or something?

I never got into hl2 dispite how good the game is, do not have ep1 and only realy play CSS on steam now and again so TF2 on its own for me is much better, and my pc is no beast too.

Diablohead said:
Sorry to sound like a dick but can TF2 be brought seperately to the rest of the orange box content atm, or is that not going to happen untill like next year or something?

I never got into hl2 dispite how good the game is, do not have ep1 and only realy play CSS on steam now and again so TF2 on its own for me is much better, and my pc is no beast too.

Yeah it can be bought separately. It's like $25 on it's own.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Relax guys, they are probably just tweaking the graphics and gameplay as we speak. Getting some last-minute improvements in. And we will all be better off for it.

lexi

Banned
AstroLad said:
Relax guys, they are probably just tweaking the graphics and gameplay as we speak. Getting some last-minute improvements in. And we will all be better off for it.

And tightening up the graphics on level 3?

Victrix

*beard*
AstroLad said:

Tell me this is dry british humor

Well, I have to leave for my criminal behavior class in an hour (6pm PST). Based on that, I hope the game doesn't come out until 10pm PST when I get home! It just wouldn't be right to get home and get slaughtered by all the people who have already been practicing! :lol

ggnoobIGN

Banned
brandonh83 said:
Ugh what I wouldn't give to join in on this, but I won't have the money until next week. When does the pre-play end?
Prob til release.

Pretty sure it's going to be the full version minus user created content. They call it a beta, but it's basically just to drive up sales. There can't be much of a beta when the game has already gone gold. :lol

saelz8

brandonh83 said:
Ugh what I wouldn't give to join in on this, but I won't have the money until next week. When does the pre-play end?
The BETA will most likely go right up into release (Very day).

In fact, this "BETA" might actually be the full game.

lexi

Banned
CastleBravo said:
Well, I have to leave for my criminal behavior class in an hour (6pm PST). Based on that, I hope the game doesn't come out until 10pm PST when I get home! It just wouldn't be right to get home and get slaughtered by all the people who have already been practicing! :lol

Take a lesson on truancy and don't go to your class.

Wes

venison crêpe
GAF chat room said:
Label: ITS OUT!
UncleGuito: they just unlocked it
Doytch: agh
Kamakazie!: they need to realsie that
Defcon: sweet
Label: GOGOGO
UncleGuito: GO
Jaded Alyx: ...
UncleGuito: GO