• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 24 Hours of Le Mans 2015 |OT| Nissan enter the fray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coverage in the US can die in a fire. I have no idea how FOX still has the contract for this event where NBC took F1 and has done a fantastic job with it the past 3 years (and poached the decent commentary crew).

Thanks for the links posted, all.

Coverage in the US can die in a fire. I have no idea how FOX still has the contract for this event where NBC took F1 and has done a fantastic job with it the past 3 years (and poached the decent commentary crew).

Yeah I'm pretty disappointed right now. I'm not seeing anything on either Fox Sports channel, their app isn't loading the stream on my phone or ipad, but it will on my PC. So bad.

Line on the tarmac is the marker - after it you can overtake if you like

It was a bit weird - LMP1 all overtake the 911, you see marshalls waving yellows, it seems one of the Audis slows a bit down so it doesn't overtake the black 919 and then you see green flags.

Agreed. Thank god/GAF for streams and Apple TV. Looks better than that putrid FS2 coverage anyway.

Best thing? No commercials! ;D

dalin80

Banned
Godamn it eurosport, show some of the fucking action already, more then happy to follow the safety car then it's just ads as the racing gets going.

Wont be renewing the subscription next year.

Dave_6

These stuttering/freezing streams are driving me mad. It's still better than not seeing anything but damn.

MisterNoisy

Yeah I'm pretty disappointed right now. I'm not seeing anything on either Fox Sports channel, their app isn't loading the stream on my phone or ipad, but it will on my PC. So bad.

I've had pretty good luck with the Fox Sports Go application on my Fire Stick - only one hiccup so far.

Agreed. Thank god/GAF for streams and Apple TV. Looks better than that putrid FS2 coverage anyway.

Best thing? No commercials! ;D
They still own the contract and then don't even air the thing? Boo.

To those not in the US, I'd just like to mention that our network is airing the Ireland vs Scotland Euro qualifier instead of the race. Go figure. There's a massive war between sports networks in the US to be more "international sport friendly" the past several years, but airing a Euro qualifier instead of LeMans is preposterous.

kvk1

You guys know if there is any chance we might get the RLM guys on the official WEC stream at some point in the race?

Watevaman

Few more .gifs. Sorry for their size, I ain't no Sunhi!

off1_by_watevaman-d8x5dkj.gif

dempsey1_by_watevaman-d8x5dk4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom